Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G vs Reno4 Pro – Complete Comparison
Oppo launched the Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G smartphone on Monday in India. It is the brand-new 5G smartphone aiming at people who want a stylish phone that is future proof. However, it is not exorbitantly priced. This comes in with 5G connectivity. In addition, it is in direct competition with another smartphone by the company in the series, Reno 4 Pro.
Also Read: Redmi K40 Teased to Launch Next Month
Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G is a serious upgrade from the predecessor taking it to another level. Check out our head-to-head comparison between the Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G and Oppo Reno4 Pro across design, display, internal specifications, camera performance, and price to determine which phone is the best for you.
Display and Design
The Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G features a 6.55 inch with a screen resolution of 2400*1080 pixels. Meanwhile, the Oppo Reno4 Pro features a 6.5” with a screen resolution of 2400*1080 pixels.
Under the hood, the Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G features a Dimensity 1000+. Meanwhile, the Reno4 Pro features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G.
Reno5 Pro 5G has a 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP camera. Whereas the Oppo Reno4 Pro has a 48MP + 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera + 2MP macro camera + 2MP mono camera. On the front, the Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G has a 32MP main camera lens. Whereas on the front, the Oppo Reno4 Pro has a 32MP selfie Camera main Camera lens.
Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G is powered by 4350mAh as compared to the battery of Oppo Reno4 Pro of 4000mAh. The Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G runs on ColorOS 11.1 based on Android11.
The price range of Reno5 Pro 5G and Reno4 Pro is based on their different variants. Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G of 8GB RAM and 128GB is available at 35990. Whereas Oppo Reno4 Pro of 8GB + 128GB RAM and is available for 34990.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.