Oppo Reno 7, Reno7 Pro India Launch Timeline Tipped: Here’s When It May Happen
The rumours mills are already churning on the Oppo Reno 7 series. Now, its India launch timeline has been tipped.
Table Of Contents
- 1Oppo Reno 7 Series India Launch Timeline
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo Reno 7 series may debut in China later this month or in December.
- Although, it might launch in India January 2022.
- This series is launching as a successor to the Reno 6 series.
OPPO seems to be getting closer to launch their OPPO Reno 7 series. It may include the vanilla OPPO Reno7, OPPO Reno7 Pro and a unique OPPO Reno7 SE. Meanwhile, we know that it is a successor to the already launched OPPO Reno 6 series. Now, ahead of official launch announcement, the launch timeline for its India launch has leaked. Moreover, the full specifications of the three Reno 7 devices have also leaked.
Oppo Reno 7 Series India Launch Timeline
According to a report from 91mobiles, the Reno 7 series will launch in India in January 2022. The report also suggests Reno 7 and Reno 7 Pro devices will launch soon. However, the Reno 7 SE launch and availability isn’t clear yet. Since these devices are expecting to arrive in India in January. Meanwhile, the Reno 7 series might launch in China in December if not in November, 2021.
According to Digital Chat Station, the Oppo Reno 7 series all models will come with a 90Hz display. It will probably come with an AMOLED display with punch-hole cutout. Here’s everything the tipster had to say about the Reno 7. For the Pro variant, it will power on Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset and feature a 64-megapixel primary camera, 60W fast charging support, and a 4,500mAh battery. The phone is tipped to measure 7.6mm in thickness and weighs 185 grams.
Whereas, the vanilla Oppo Reno 7 may feature MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset. In addition, it will have the same 64-megapixel primary camera but a slower 33W fast-charging support. It could get a 4,500mAh battery. It measures 7.45mm thick and 171 grams.
Meanwhile, the OPPO Reno 7 Pro+ may get a 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging. In addition, it will measure 7.45 mm in thickness and measure 180gms. The Reno7 Pro+ will be the top-end model and will power by a customized MediaTek Dimensity 1200-Max chipset, a 50-megapixel primary camera and 65W fast charging support.
As for the pricing, the Oppo Reno 7 is expecting to start at CNY 3,499 (around Rs 40,900. Whereas, the Reno 7 Pro may start at CNY 4,299 (around Rs 50,250).
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…