Oppo Reno 7, Reno7 Pro India Launch Timeline Tipped: Here’s When It May Happen
The rumours mills are already churning on the Oppo Reno 7 series. Now, its India launch timeline has been tipped.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo Reno 7 series may debut in China later this month or in December.
- Although, it might launch in India January 2022.
- This series is launching as a successor to the Reno 6 series.
OPPO seems to be getting closer to launch their OPPO Reno 7 series. It may include the vanilla OPPO Reno7, OPPO Reno7 Pro and a unique OPPO Reno7 SE. Meanwhile, we know that it is a successor to the already launched OPPO Reno 6 series. Now, ahead of official launch announcement, the launch timeline for its India launch has leaked. Moreover, the full specifications of the three Reno 7 devices have also leaked.
Oppo Reno 7 Series India Launch Timeline
According to a report from 91mobiles, the Reno 7 series will launch in India in January 2022. The report also suggests Reno 7 and Reno 7 Pro devices will launch soon. However, the Reno 7 SE launch and availability isn’t clear yet. Since these devices are expecting to arrive in India in January. Meanwhile, the Reno 7 series might launch in China in December if not in November, 2021.
According to Digital Chat Station, the Oppo Reno 7 series all models will come with a 90Hz display. It will probably come with an AMOLED display with punch-hole cutout. Here’s everything the tipster had to say about the Reno 7. For the Pro variant, it will power on Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset and feature a 64-megapixel primary camera, 60W fast charging support, and a 4,500mAh battery. The phone is tipped to measure 7.6mm in thickness and weighs 185 grams.
Whereas, the vanilla Oppo Reno 7 may feature MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset. In addition, it will have the same 64-megapixel primary camera but a slower 33W fast-charging support. It could get a 4,500mAh battery. It measures 7.45mm thick and 171 grams.
Meanwhile, the OPPO Reno 7 Pro+ may get a 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging. In addition, it will measure 7.45 mm in thickness and measure 180gms. The Reno7 Pro+ will be the top-end model and will power by a customized MediaTek Dimensity 1200-Max chipset, a 50-megapixel primary camera and 65W fast charging support.
As for the pricing, the Oppo Reno 7 is expecting to start at CNY 3,499 (around Rs 40,900. Whereas, the Reno 7 Pro may start at CNY 4,299 (around Rs 50,250).
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?