Paytm Payments Bank Transit Card Launched in India: All You Need To Know
Highlights of the Story
- Paytm Payments Bank Transit Card for metro, rail, bus and other modes of transport has been launched.
- This card is linked to a user’s Paytm Wallet and can be used for all sorts of transactions.
- The Paytm Transit Card has been launched in collaboration with Hyderabad Metro Rail.
Whether it is an offline store or online store, you can now use the Paytm Payments Bank launched Paytm Transit Card to make all sorts of transactions. This all-in-one transit card can be used to pay for metro, rail, bus and even parking alongside other transactions. The Paytm transit card has been launched keeping in mind the very ideology of ‘One Nation, One Card’.
As per this ideology, it primarily aims to make life easier for Indians by offering just one physical card for day-to-day needs. In addition, the brand new card will also allow users to withdraw money from ATMs. This is a brand new step by the Paytm Payments Bank towards a Banking and Transactions made easy initiative for fellow Indians.
Paytm Payments Bank Transit Card: What More?
Paytm Transit Card has been launched by the Paytm Payments Bank in collaboration with Hyderabad Metro Rail. What more, the entire application process for the card is completely digital as well. With this, Paytm users can also track all of their transactions and make recharges with the app itself.
Once the application is submitted, applicants will receive the physical card at their very doorsteps. The Paytm Payments Bank Transit prepaid card will be directly linked to a user’s Paytm Wallet. This means that users can just top-up their Paytm Wallet and they are good to use the Transit Card. The card is available for purchase in Hyderabad right now. Customers can then show it over at the Automatic Fare Collection gates to carry on with their journey. In addition, Delhi Airport Express line and Ahmedabad Metro is currently offering support for the card as well.
According to Paytm, this brand new Paytm Payments Bank Transit Card will come in handy for over 50 lakh riders in India. These riders avail metro, train and bus services on a daily basis and with the Paytm Transit Card, connectivity will become significantly more seamless.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?