Highlights of the Story
- 35W Power Adapter Duo can charge laptops as well.
- The charger offers a maximum of 15W speed from the USB Type-A port.
- It can be used to charge two phones together.
Samsung has launched the 35W Power Adapter Duo in India on November 29, 2021. It offers fast and simultaneous charging to two devices. The company also claims it can charge Android and iPhone smartphones. It can also charge tablets, laptops, and smartwatches. Moreover, they also say that it is compatible with wireless chargers.
In terms of availability, the Samsung Power adapter Duo is available across retail stores, their official website and leading online portals. The USB-C Port in Adapter Duo supports PD 3.0 and “superfast charging through which consumers can charge their Galaxy smartphones in 50% lesser charging time,” said Samsung. On the other hand, it is available for Rs. 2,299.
Samsung 35W Power Adapter Duo Features
It provides a maximum of 35W charging via USB Type-C PD (Power Delivery) 3.0 port. While it provides a maximum of 15W charging via the USB Type-A port. Samsung says that the adapter supplies up to 35W of power when charging a single device via USB Type-C. Whereas, the maximum power output of 35W is reserved for charging PCs only.
Additionally, Samsung says that the Galaxy smartphones can charge in 50 per cent less time. The company says the Samsung fast charging method is supported for Galaxy Note devices (Galaxy Note 10 and higher) and Galaxy S series (Galaxy S10 5G and higher).
Meanwhile, Samsung has already revealed that it will gradually remove charger plugs and earphones from in-box device packaging. This move is to “help address sustainable consumption issues and remove any pressure that consumers may feel towards continually receiving unnecessary charger accessories with new phones”. Moreover, Samsung has been implementing standardised USB Type-C type charging ports since 2017 making older chargers compatible with newer Galaxy smartphones.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?