Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo Y55s Price, Launch Date and Design
- 2Vivo Y55s Specifications (Leaked)
Highlights of the Story
- The Vivo Y55s will reportedly launch in China on December 4, 2021.
- Vivo Y55s design renders and specs have surfaced online.
- Key specs include 6.58-inch full-HD+ display, Dimensity 700 SoC, 6000mAh battery and more.
Vivo seems to be gearing up to launch a brand new Y series device before the year ends. This is the Vivo Y55s and as per reports, the device will be launching in China soon. However, there has been no official confirmation from the company’s side of things as of now.
Recently. GizmoChina spotted the device on a China Telecom listing. Now, this listing revealed the smartphone’s key specifications and launch timeline of the Vivo Y55s ahead of its official launch. Without any further ado, here is a quick look at them all.
Vivo Y55s Price, Launch Date and Design
As per the latest leak, the smartphone is all set to launch in China on December 4, 2021. This piece of information was revealed by a China Telecom website. The Vivo Y55s price in China is expected to be set at CNY 1,899. This converts to roughly Rs. 22,200 in the Indian currency. When it comes to the availability of the device, it will be limited to the Chinese market initially. It will come in the Mirror Lake Blue, Cherry Pink Meteor and Ceramic Black colour options.
Moving to its design renders, they reveal a dual rear camera setup at the back. There is a big sensor accompanied by a smaller sensor. At the front, a waterdrop-notch design will house the selfie shooter of the device. We get to see thin bezels on all the sides except for the chin where we get to see comparatively thicker bezels.
Vivo Y55s Specifications (Leaked)
According to the leaks, the upcoming Vivo smartphone will feature a 6.58-inch IPS LCD display. In addition, it will be a full-HD+ display with a standard 60Hz refresh rate. In terms of software, the smartphone will run on Android 11 OS with the Origin OS custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the Vivo Y55s will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC. Further, this octa-core chipset will pair up with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Moving to optics, the smartphone will feature a dual rear camera setup.
The setup will include a 50-megapixel primary sensor along with a 2-megapixel secondary sensor for most likely depth shots. At the front, the smartphone will come with an 8-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
Talking about its battery capacity, the Vivo Y55s will pack a massive 6000mAh battery. This rated battery capacity will be pairing up with most likely 18W fast charging support. When it comes to dimensions, the device will measure 163.87 x 75.33 x 9.17mm and weigh 199 grams.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.