Poco M3 Pro 5G Launched in India – Flipkart Sale Offer
The latest Poco M3 Pro 5G smartphone launched in India and it arrives with a starting price of Rs 13,999. A MediaTek Dimensity 700 CPU, a 90Hz display, a triple rear camera layout, and other features are among the highlights of this new mid-range smartphone. Continue reading to learn more about the Poco M3 Pro 5G sale and Poco’s latest mid-range phone.
Poco M3 Pro 5G Sale Offer
The Poco M3 Pro 5G’s 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model costs Rs 13,999. The variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage would cost Rs 15,999. Both variants will be on sale at an introductory price of Rs 13,499 and Rs 15,499 as part of the first sale offer on Flipkart. This is a limited-time offer that will be only applicable on June 14, after which you will have to pay the standard price for the phones. The new Poco M3 Pro 5G smartphone will go on sale on Flipkart.
Specifications and Features
The Poco M3 Pro 5G has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The display has a pixel density of 405 PPI and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The latest Poco M3 Pro 5G smartphone comes with an octa-core Dimensity 700 chipset.
The hardware unit, when combined with 4GB RAM, offers 64GB of internal storage that may be expanded further. The phone runs on MIUI 11, which is based on the Android 11 operating system.
A triple back camera with a 48MP primary sensor, 2MP sensor, and 2MP depth sensor handles the imaging tasks on the phone. The phone includes an 8MP selfie camera on the front that can capture videos and make video calls. The front camera is positioned in a punch-hole design in the top center of the display.
The Poco M3 Pro 5G is backed by a 5,000mAh battery that features 18W fast charging through USB Type C. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 5G, 4G VoLTE, USB OTG, and GPS with GLONASS are among the phone’s connectivity features. The Poco M3 Pro 5G has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometric security. It also has AI Face Unlock support.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…