Clubhouse To End Invitation System Soon, Will Allow Linking Instagram and Twitter
Clubhouse to end invitation system soon for all users. According to the most recent beta release notes, users of the Clubhouse app on Android can now link their Instagram and Twitter accounts to their profiles. On a Club page, the developers have also released updates that make it easier to follow speakers and learn about forthcoming events. Furthermore, the developers have stated that the update will be available to the public “sometime this summer”. This implies that anyone would be able to freely join the platform. To join the app right now, you’ll need an invitation.
Android users will be able to quickly follow a room or a club while hearing a live conversation. No need to leave the discussion and visit the club’s page, thanks to the new Clubhouse update. Users can also follow or schedule reminders for forthcoming rooms inside a club. They can also scroll through all upcoming discussions and activities.
Users will be able to add their other social network profiles to their account settings. Currently, it only allows Android users to delete accounts. Clubhouse previously allowed Android users to modify or add to their favorite topics for the app, allowing them to receive suitable room requests based on their preferences.
How to Link Instagram and Twitter on Clubhouse
Clubhouse users can link their Instagram and Twitter accounts to their profiles. This will allow others to “get to know you better, follow your other accounts, and DM you (if your IG/ Twitter settings allow it),” according to the latest Android update notes of the beta app. To add your account link, beta testers could go to their profiles and click Add Twitter or Add Instagram.
Not to forget, Clubhouse announced on Twitter that the application will be available to everyone “sometime this summer”. This effectively indicates that no invitation will be necessary for individuals to join the platform. “That means the next few updates will be about discovery, notifications, and less visible but very crucial improvements,” the tweet said, indicating that the Android app will be brought up to equivalence with the iOS version in the next releases.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…