Zuckerberg Confirms These New Features Coming To WhatsApp
Disappearing mode, Multi-Device Support, and View Once are just a few of the features coming to WhatsApp soon that users were widely anticipating. No, these aren’t just rumor’s or leaks; Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has announced that these features will be available on WhatsApp. These features have long been suspected to be in the development of the Facebook-owned messaging platform. During beta releases, glimpses of these features were shown, but no one anticipated when they would be released.
Wabetainfo, which monitors all WhatsApp-related information and notifies readers about new features, got in touch by WhatsApp CEO Will Cathcart and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to discuss some of WhatsApp’s upcoming features in an unexpected turn of events.
The Wabetainfo report said, “Some days ago WhatsApp reached out to me to ask if we could move on WhatsApp to discuss new features to come on the application. We used WhatsApp to chat in a group with the WhatsApp CEO Will Cathcart! We started to chat, but I felt so weird because this was an amazing experience. The chat starts with a message from Will, where he thanks me for my work reporting news and WhatsApp features”.
WhatsApp was the first worldwide messaging platform which has end-to-end encryption, according to Mark Zuckerberg in an interview with Wabetainfo. But the company is now intending to push out more disappearing text features globally. It’s worth noting that WhatsApp already has the feature of the disappearing message, but Mark mentions a new disappearing mode that enables disappearing messages in all conversation threads, making the WhatsApp experience temporal.
The View Once feature is just another WhatsApp feature that will be available soon. This feature is somewhat similar to the concept of disappearing messages. If you enable the mode, the message will vanish once the recipient has seen it.
When asked about multi-device support, Mark responded, “it’s been a big technical challenge to get all your messages and content to sync properly across devices even when your phone battery dies but we’ve solved this and we are looking forward to getting it out soon.”
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…