Table Of Contents
- 1Redmi Note 10 Specifications
- 2Xiaomi’s New HyperCharge Tech
Xiaomi has claimed that 618 sales were held in China’s domestic market. In this sale, the Chinese tech giant has surfaced as one of the most prominent brands. Xiaomi has disclosed that the Redmi Note 10 series smartphones sold more than 5,00,000 units in its initial sale.
According to government figures, the company made 1.5 billion yuan (nearly 17 billion rupees) within only 50 minutes. It’s worth mentioning that this series was only recently launched in China and made available for purchase for the very first time. Under this sale, Xiaomi is providing discounts on 20 of its new products.
Redmi Note 10 Specifications
In China, Xiaomi recently launched its Redmi Note 10 and Redmi Note 10 Pro, both of which offer 5G connectivity. The MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC powers the Redmi Note 10, which has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate.
The Pro model, on the other hand, has a 6.6-inch LCD screen with a Full HD+ display and a 120Hz refresh rate. The phone comes with a MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor.
Also read: Xiaomi Announces New 200W HyperCharge Tech
The baseline model comes with a dual-camera configuration on the back, a 48-megapixel main camera, and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. The Pro model, on the other side, comes with a triple camera setup. It has 64MP (wide), 8MP (120-degree ultra-wide), and 2MP (macro) on the back. The Redmi Note 10 Pro includes a 16MP front camera, while the basic model features an 8MP camera.
Both smartphones have the Android 11 operating system pre-installed, as well as the MIUI 12.5 custom user interface. A 5,000mAh battery powers the phones, which also supports fast charging technology.
Xiaomi’s New HyperCharge Tech
Xiaomi has unveiled its newest and quickest charging technology, which can charge your smartphones from 0 to 100% in minutes. To date, this seems to be Xiaomi’s fastest charging technology.
According to reports, the company intends to release a 200W rapid charging smartphone in the second half of the year. The company showcased its new HyperCharge fast charging technology today, revealing what to hope for from future devices. Xiaomi’s new 200W wired charging solution claims to be able to charge a smartphone in as little as 8 minutes. Along with it, the company showcased its 120W wireless charging technology. The 120W wireless charging technology can charge a phone in as little as 15 minutes.
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999