Apple has expanded the Apple TV app’s compatibility to include Google’s popular operating system for smart TVs and streaming devices, making it available on the Android TV platforms. Even though Apple TV was originally only available on Apple devices, it has since been expanding to include additional devices and platforms such as LG’s WebOS and Amazon’s Fire OS. Android TV is a major market that includes smart TVs from a variety of brands, and it is a popular choice in India. Many low-cost TV makers utilize the Android OS in their smart TVs.
Also read: Pete Lau Confirms OnePlus Nord CE, N200
Apple TV on Android
The Apple TV app is available for Android Android TV devices operating on Android TV 8 or above that have accessibility to the Google Play store. According to 9to5google’s official website, they tried it on the Realme Smart TV 4K 43 and were able to install and sign in to the Apple TV app without issue.
If your tv supports it, the content will be accessible in up to Ultra-HD resolution, with HDR support with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.
How to install?
— Go to Google Play Store and search for Apple TV.
— Hit install to complete the process and open the app.
— Sign in using your Apple ID and password. iPhone users can also log in directly from their phone.
— You are good to stream now.
Apple’s initiative is substantial, particularly for consumers in India, where Android TV devices are widely common. Android TV OS is used by a number of television companies, including Realme, Vu, Sony, Xiaomi, TCL, and OnePlus. These companies use android os for their smart TVs in a variety of price ranges. Apple TV is now accessible on all of these devices, allowing users to stream both purchased and rented movies. It also supports the Apple TV+ subscription plan which contains critically renowned original shows.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…