Poco X3 GT Will Not Launch in India, Company Confirms
Poco X3 GT is not launching in the Indian markets, the company confirms. Poco India Director Anuj Sharma announced the news on Twitter telling it will not launch in India. Although this smartphone will be available in several markets, including Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. Moreover, the company just launched the phone in Malaysia and Vietnam yesterday. In addition, speculations say that is a rebrand of the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G that launched in China in May.
POCO X3 GT has no place in the brand’s portfolio for India
According to the tweet, the brand already offers the POCO X3Pro and POCO F3 GT in India in two segments. Considering this, the company does not feel the need to bring the X3 GT. If it does, it can cause confusion in the portfolio.
Poco X3 GT Price, Specifications
In terms of pricing, it is available for USD 200 (approx. Rs 22,200). To recall, the brand launched the POCO F3 GT in India with a starting price of Rs 26,999. The POCO X3 GT sits perfectly between the two devices. So, the company decision to not bring it to India is understandable.
It sports a 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate. In addition, it comes with 1100 nits brightness and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. It comes with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass Victus on top for the front camera. Under the hood, the Poco X3 GT draws power from a MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC. The device is paired with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage.
For optics, the Poco X3 GT packs a triple rear camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2-megapixel macro shooter with an f/2.4 lens. At the front, there is a centrally located hole-punch cutout that houses a 16-megapixel shooter with an f/2.45 aperture for selfies and video calls.
It packs a 5000 mAh battery and supports 67W fast charging support. It is claimed to charge the device completely in 42 minutes. Moreover, the Poco X3 GT runs on Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 custom skin out of the box. Connectivity features include 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C port for charging and data sync.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…