PS5 India Restock Set For July 26: All You Need To Know
The PS5 restock has been a massive issue for quite some time now. The next gen consoles are getting sold out in seconds after getting back in stock. Moreover, the consoles are very limited in number and Sony is not really producing a ton of consoles in the first place. This has limited access to the next gen consoles for all the console gaming enthusiasts out there.
However, there is good news now as the next PS5 India restock update date has been revealed. The PS5 India restock update is all set to be held on July 26. From IGN India to Twitter users reporting in the restock update date, the July 26 date has been confirmed. Moreover, both the PS5 and the PS5 Digital Edition will be available for purchase via the popular e-commerce platforms in the country.
Both the popular variants of the console will go on sale via Amazon, Flipkart, ShopAtSC and several other online portals. However, it is very important that buyers are cautious about pre-ordering the PS5 console from certain retailers. Several retailers have developed a notorious reputation for suddenly cancelling orders for the console.
PS5 India Restock Update: What Else?
The PS5 India restock update is of paramount importance to look out for all those who want to get their hands on the next-gen console. The offline availability of the consoles are still a big problem. So, getting your hands on the console offline is pretty much a far cry. Moreover, Sony is not ramping up the production of the consoles. This causes a lot of scalping of the consoles, most often by Sony employees themselves. The production ramp-up is also not going to happen anytime soon.
Besides, several online retailers have been creating a lot of hassle as well for customers. Reliance Digital has gained a notorious reputation for cancelling orders without the customer’s consent. Moreover, Croma and Flipkart have done similar things as well with the console pre-orders. However, Croma did make it up to their customers by letting customers buy a PS5 before others during the next restock. Amazon and ShopAtSC are the only reliable retailers with a spotless record so far.
Furthermore, several rumors and reports suggest that the next PS5 restock in India will be very limited. Last time, 500 consoles made it to the country and sold out in seconds. This time, it will reportedly be more limited. So, do what needs to be done and buckle up your seatbelts. It is definitely going to be one bumpy ride with this restock update of the console in India.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…