Affordable Nokia 110 4G Feature Phone Launched In India: Price, Specs
Nokia seems to be working towards rolling out 4G variants of their feature phones as of late. The Nokia 105 4G feature phone was launched by the company last month in India. Now, the company has launched their Nokia 110 4G feature phone in the country with an attractive price tag.
These feature phones will likely compete with Realme DIZO Star 500 and Realme Dizo Star 300 that was launched earlier this month. Although the Dizo Star models cost significantly more, the Nokia feature phones will definitely give a tough competition as they are known for their durability.
Nokia 110 4G Price in India And Availability
The Nokia 110 4G price in India is set at Rs 2,799. When it comes to the availability of the feature phone, it will be available for purchase via Amazon and Nokia’s official website. Furthermore, the 4G feature phone comes in the Yellow, Aqua and Black color options.
Nokia 110 4G Specifications
The Nokia 110 4G does not really have a whole lot when it comes to specifications. For the most part, it is just the 4G variant of a classic feature phone. Starting off, the 4G feature phone comes with a 1.8-inch LCD QQVGA display. On the software front, the feature phone runs on the company’s S30 OS. This is a bit of a disappointment as it is a very outdated S30 OS to say the least. The KaiOS would have been an excellent modification on the software front as it comes with support for essential apps like WhatsApp.
Additionally, the latest Nokia 110 4G feature phone by HMD Global has been tweaked to offer zoomed-on icons. Moreover, the feature phone also comes with text-to-speech feature which makes it easier for the elderly to operate the device. People with visual impediments will also find it easy to use this device because of this feature.
On the processor front, the Nokia 110 4G is powered by the UNISOC T107 SoC. This chipset is paired with 128MB of RAM and 48MB of internal storage. However, there is no option to further expand the storage via a microSD card slot. The feature phone packs a 1,020mAh BL-2C battery. When it comes to the optics, the 4G feature phone comes with a single rear 0.8-megapixel primary sensor. The feature phone also comes with a micro USB port alongside the essential 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…