Table Of Contents
- 1Realme Buds Air 3: Specifications (Leaked)
Highlights of the Story
- The specifications and features of the upcoming Realme Buds Air 3 have been leaked.
- Music playback pauses automatically as soon as the user takes out one of the earbuds.
- Buds Air 3 will offer around 30 hours of battery life.
Realme launched the Realme Buds Air 2 TWS almost a year ago. It is one of the cheapest in the market to offer the active noise cancellation feature. The specifications and features of the upcoming Realme Buds Air 3 have been leaked. The source further tells us that the Buds Air 3 will launch very soon in the Indian market. Let us take a closer look at the features that the Realme Buds 3 will offer. Read to know more!
Realme Buds Air 3: Specifications (Leaked)
The Realme Buds Air 3 will feature an in-ear design, similar to the Buds Air 2. It will come with a triple-microphone setup and offer active noise cancellation along with a transparency mode. Also, it will provide users an option to customize the audio experience as per their preference. Users will have to take a test based on which the app will generate a customized audio experience.
The Realme Buds Air 3 will also offer a low latency game mode. There will also be a Bass Boost+ mode to cater to the bass heads out there. Similar to the Buds Air and Buds Air 2, the upcoming Buds Air 3 will also offer in-ear detection. With this feature, the music playback pauses automatically as soon as the user takes out one of the earbuds.
One of the highlighting features of the Realme Buds 3 will be the Dual Device Connection, which will allow users to connect the TWS with two devices simultaneously. Users will also have a switch between connected devices using tap. The Buds Air 3 will offer around 30 hours of battery life (including the case) without ANC and will feature a Type-C charging port. As per reports, the Realme Buds 3 is to be launched very soon in the country. We can expect the company to price it under Rs 4,000. Since the Buds Air 2 were launched at Rs. 3,299.
What do you think of the Realme Buds Air 3? Let us know in the comments below.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.