Realme Narzo 30 New 6/64GB Variant Launched in India: Price, Specifications
Realme, earlier this year, launched the Narzo 30 series in India. The device launched in both the 4G and 5G variants. However, in a recent development, it will soon be available in a new configuration — 6GB RAM and 64GB storage for the 4G variant. Although the rest of the specs and features remain the same. Let’s take a look at the Narzo 30 4G price in India, specs and other details.
Realme Narzo 30 4G New Variant Price, Availability
The company has introduced a new 6GB + 64GB of the Narzo 30 in India. It sits between the existing 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB options. The smartphone is now available at ₹13,499 and comes in two colours – Racing Silver and Racing Blue. It goes on sale starting August 5 via Flipkart, Realme.com and online retailers.
Realme Narzo 30 4G Specifications
The Realme Narzo 30 4G variant comes with a large 6.5-inch full HD+ display. Additionally, the smartphone comes with a 90Hz fast refresh rate as well. Moreover, the handset runs on Android 11 with the Realme UI 2.0 custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 SoC. The octa-core gaming chipset is paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Additionally, the internal storage of the device is expandable via a microSD card slot as well.
For photos and videos, the Realme Narzo 30 4GB comes with a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor alongside two 2-megapixel sensors. These 2-megapixel sensors are for macro and B&W shots, respectively. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
The handset packs a large 5000mAh battery as well. Moreover, the Narzo 30 4G variant comes with a 33W Dart Charge fast charging support. According to the company, this can charge the device fully in 65 minutes. Lastly, the device also comes with a modern side-mounted fingerprint scanner for security.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…