Realme RMX3333 Specifications, Design Surface Online via TENAA Listing
Realme RMX3333 has surfaced online recently on TENAA in China. The listing shows full specifications as well as images of the device. According to Mukul Sharma, the certification does not reveal the name of the smartphone. However, it does reveal key information about the smartphone. In addition, there are images of the design of the phone.
Also Read: Moto G20 Specifications Leak Ahead of Launch
Realme RMX3333 Surfaces Online
According to the TENAA listing, it reveals that the device has a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2,400 x 1,800 pixels) resolution. The image of the device on TENAA reveals that the display will have a punch-hole mounted to the top-left corner of the screen. Moreover, the device measures 160.3 x 73.5 x 8.0mm and weighs 175g.
However, the certification platform does not reveal the processor model of the Realme RMX3333. It does reveal that the phone will have 6GB and 8GB RAM options, and 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage options. In addition, it also mentions it runs on the Android 11 operating system. Realme RMX3333 packs a 4,220mAh battery. The back panel of the device has 5G branding on it, revealing that the phone features 5G cellular support.
Furthermore, it also reveals the details regarding the cameras of the Realme RMX3333. According to the listing, the smartphone will have a triple-camera setup at the rear with a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP sensor whose purpose has not been listed. We can also expect the third camera to be a depth sensor.
Meanwhile, Realme launched the Realme 8 5G smartphone in India today. Simultaneously, the company is also launching the Realme Q3 series in China later today, which is expected to bring two devices, the Realme Q3 and the Realme Q3 Pro.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…