Realme X9 Pro Specifications Reveal Similarity With Oppo Reno 6 Pro+
Realme X9 Pro has been in the rumor mill since last week alongside the Realme X9. The Realme X9 got its official website listing and the X9 Pro will get one soon. A tipster claims that the Realme X series of smartphones will come with price tags of under Rs. 30,000. Moreover, the tipster also revealed that the X9 Pro will come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC.
Also read: Realme X9 Pro Full Specifications Tipped
Additionally, a smartphone with the model number RMX3366 has been spotted on China’s TENAA website. Furthermore, a Chinese tipster has now revealed the pricing and specifications of the upcoming Realme smartphone. The tipster also reveals that the handset looks like a rebranded version of Oppo Reno 6 Pro+. It is not just the design that is similar but also, the specifications.
Realme X9 Pro Specifications
According to the Chinese tipster, the Realme X9 Pro will come with a large 6.55-inch display. Additionally, the display will be a Samsung E3 Super AMOLED one. The display will come with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection against falls and bumps. Moreover, we will also see a fast refresh rate of 90Hz on the smartphone. The handset will run on the latest Android 11 with the company’s custom UI on top.
On the processor front, the Realme X9 Pro will carry the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC. Additionally, the octa-core chipset is paired with an LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 3.1 internal storage. The internal storage of the device will most likely be expandable as well.
Also read: Realme C21Y Receives EEC, NBTC Certification
For photos and videos, the smartphone is said to come with a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 primary sensor alongside a 16-megapixel Sony IMX481 secondary sensor. Additionally, there is a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor as well. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 32-megapixel Sony IMX616 selfie shooter.
The Realme X9 Pro will most likely come with Dolby Audio as well on dual speakers. Additionally, the smartphone will pack a big 4,500mAh battery alongside SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging support. The X9 Pro will come with dimensions of 159.9×72.5x8mm.
Price & Availability
The Realme X9 Pro price will start at CNY 2,699 for the 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage variant. This converts to roughly Rs. 30,800 in India. Moreover, the price of the 8GB RAM and 256GB internals storage variant will be set at CNY 2,999. This converts to approximately Rs. 34,300 in India.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…