Samsung Galaxy A22 5G Receives NBTC Certification
The Samsung Galaxy A22 has been in the leaks for quite some time now. A lot of things have been revealed about the upcoming device. Previously, the smartphone was alleged to come with 15W charging support. This was revealed by a TUV Rheinland listing of the smartphone.
Tipster Mukul Sharma took to Twitter today to reveal that the smartphone has received NBTC certification. This hints at an imminent launch of the smartphone in India.
Also, another leak revealed that the smartphone could come with a price tag of EUR 185 and with VAT rates, EUR 199. This converts to approximately Rs. 16,500 and Rs. 17,800, respectively. This European pricing of the device was revealed via a retailer website. Moreover, this is the price set for the base variant of the upcoming Samsung smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Expected Specifications
Going by previous leaks, this a rundown of the expected specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A22. For starters, the smartphone will come with a large 6.4-inch full-HD+ display. Additionally, the smartphone will come with a waterdrop notch design at the front. Also, the smartphone is expected to come with AMOLED display.
On the processor front, the Samsung Galaxy A22 will come with the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC. It is really good to see Samsung use this processor for a change. The overrated and overused Exynos 9611 has lost its relevance. It is just not enough for a seamless experience on the smartphone. From getting overheated and causing terrible frame drops during gaming sessions to lagging here and there, it was high time that the company stopped using this.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A22 is expected to pack a massive 5000mAh battery. Additionally, the upcoming handset is said to come with 15W charging support. Also, there will be two variants for the smartphone, one 4G and the other, 5G. There is also a side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the device.
For photos and videos, the smartphone will feature a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 48-megapixel primary sensor alongside a 5-megapixel macro sensor. Additionally, there is a 2-megapixel depth sensor as well. Previously, the smartphone was reported to come in the grey, light green, purple and white color options.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…