Redmi Watch 2 Confirmed To Feature 1.6-inch, Slim Bezel AMOLED Display
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi watch 2 is to be launched on October 28 in China.
- The Redmi Watch 2 will come with an AMOLED display which is an upgrade from the last-gen smartwatch.
- The watch will come with a quadrangular screen with curved edges.
Redmi is ready to introduce its Redmi Watch 2 in China on October 28, 2021. The company has already validated the launch of its second-generation budget wearable. Within a week of the launch, Redmi has started releasing some of the essential features of the forthcoming watch.
Formerly, the official poster on Weibo confirmed the launch of Redmi watch 2. Now, a new post has confirmed its display technology. The Redmi Watch 2 will come with an AMOLED display which is an upgrade from the last-gen smartwatch.
Redmi Watch 2 Display, Specs
On October 28, 2021, the Redmi Watch 2 will premiere in China. The smartwatch will be disclosed adjacent to the Redmi Note 11 series consisting of three devices一 Redmi Note 11, Redmi Note 11 Pro, and Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus. Coming back to the Watch, the wearable will come with two main improvements in the display segment.
Firstly, the Redmi Watch 2 will consist of an AMOLED colour display with vibrant colours, and it will come with a bigger 1.6-inch screen upfront with a slim bezel and a wider screen to body ratio. The Redmi Watch was also launched earlier this year in India with a 1.4-inch square TFT LCD display.
The teaser post also confirms the pink strap option in addition to the previous posted black strap. In terms of design, the Redmi Watch 2 will come with a quadrangular screen with curved edges. On the outer side, the wearable will come with a button to access the menu.
We can also expect the smartwatch to highlight a built-in GPS for tracking, monitoring heart rate, sleep tracking, multiple activity tracking, and more. It will be exciting to see if the watch will come with a SpO2 sensor. The company could drop more teasers in the coming days to reveal additional features of the wearable.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…