Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy A03 has been launched in India today, on November 26, 2021.
- The price and availability of the device in India is currently under wraps.
- Key specs include 6.5-inch HD+ display, 48-megapixel dual rear cameras and more.
Back in August, Samsung launched their budget Samsung Galaxy A03s smartphone in India. Now, the brand has finally launched the successor of the device with the Samsung Galaxy A03 in the country. The device comes with budget specs and although the price of the device is currently under wraps, we can expect it to be priced affordably.
In terms of display and battery, it offers very similar specs to its predecessor. However, it is the camera setup where there are significant improvements over the Galaxy A03s. Without any further ado, here is a quick rundown of the Samsung Galaxy A03 specs.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Specifications
Starting off with the display, the budget device features a big 6.5-inch HD+ display. In addition, we get to see a waterdrop-style display notch design on the smartphone. We get a standard 60Hz refresh rate, which is justified going by the fact that it is a budget device.
On the processor front, the exact details of the chipset are not known currently. The budget handset is powered by an octa-core 1.6GHz processor. Moreover, this is a Unisoc octa-core chipset. This octa-core chipset pairs up with up to 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
For photos and videos, the Samsung Galaxy A03 sports a dual rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The two sensors come with apertures of f/1.8 and f/2.4. At the front, the device comes with a 5-megapixel selfie shooter.
In terms of battery, the budget handset packs a big 5000mAh battery. For now, the charging speeds of the device are not known. Talking about dimensions, it measures 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1mm. For now, this is all that is known about the newly launched Galaxy A series device by Samsung. Hopefully, we will get to know about its pricing and availability in India soon.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?