Samsung Galaxy A72, Samsung Galaxy A52 Launch Event Tipped For March 17
Samsung Galaxy A72 and Galaxy A52 launch date could be March 17, as per screenshots shared by a tipster. Both the phones will launch at Galaxy Unpacked March 2021 event scheduled for March 17. However, this is not the first time specifications have leaked on multiple occasions. The Galaxy A52 is expected to get a 5G variant. Whereas, the Galaxy A72 is tipped to be powered by the Snapdragon 720G SoC. Moreover, it packs a 5,000mAh battery.
As per screenshots shared by tipster @FronTron via a Samsung live stream link on YouTube (which is now removed), Samsung may host Galaxy Unpacked 2021 event on March 17. The company is said to launch Samsung Galaxy A72 and Samsung Galaxy A52 at the event. Samsung is expecting to roll out invitations for the event sometime this week.
The launch of the two phones is imminent as support pages of the Samsung Galaxy A72 And Galaxy A52 5G have already gone live in the UAE. The phones are expected to have an Infinity-O Display.
Samsung Galaxy A72 Specifications (Expected)
According to leaks, it may feature a 6.7-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It is expected to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC. Moreover, it has a quad rear camera setup with a 64-MP primary sensor, a 12-MP ultra-wide-angle shooter, a 5-MP macro shooter, and an 8-MP sensor with a telephoto lens. Samsung could also offer a 32-MP selfie camera sensor on the Samsung Galaxy A72. Further, there would be a 5,000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging.
Moreover, Galaxy A52 can have a quad camera setup as well with a 64-MP primary camera along with optical image stabilization (OIS), as per past leaks. At the front, there could be a 32-MP camera sensor for selfies and video calls. It is said to sport IP67 certification for dust- and water-resistance. Moreover, it may support Dolby Atmos and have 30x Space Zoom as well. Just like Samsung Galaxy A72, Samsung Galaxy A52 4G is expected to be priced starting at EUR 369 (roughly Rs. 32,700).
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.