Moto G10 Power Key Specifications and Renders Teased
Motorola Moto G30 and Moto G10 Power are both launching in India soon. Ahead of the launch, the company is teasing several key features and availability of the two phones in the region. It tells us a fair bit about the smartphone, including key specs. However, there are some reports claiming that the G10 Power was a rebadged model of the MotoG10 for the Indian market.
On the other hand, Moto G30 has already launched in Europe, unlike Moto G10 Power. We have a pretty good idea about the former’s specs.
Introducing #motog10power, the perfect #PowerfulAllRounder! It comes with a 6000 mAh battery, 48MP Quad Camera, ThinkShield for Advanced Security, & Near-Stock AndroidTM 11. Unveiling on 9th Mar, 12 PM on @Flipkart. Stay tuned! https://t.co/1Wx1CW32hA pic.twitter.com/LV9SNqah2N— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) March 6, 2021
Moto G10 Power Specifications
It is confirmed to pack a 6,000mAh battery. In addition, it can feature a quad-camera setup at the back with a 48-MP main camera. The phone is also to integrate ThinkShield for advanced security. It is running on Android 11 software.
Furthermore, renders show the Moto G10 Power features a waterdrop-style notch. In addition, it also shows a ribbed back panel in textures of black and blue. There is a rectangular camera module at the back with a rear fingerprint sensor. Moreover, its’ Flipkart availability is also confirmed. The 6,000mAh battery on the device will last for two days. The company claims that users can stream music for 190 hours, watch videos for 23 hours, and browse the web for 20 hours. The quad-camera setup can have a macro and a depth sensor as well in Moto G10 Power.
In the case of Motorola devices, a ‘Power’ variant of a smartphone is usually scaled down by a notch. However, what it will entail in this Moto G10 Power is still in speculations!
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.