Samsung Galaxy A82 5G Pops Up On Geekbench: Leaks
Samsung can introduce two new Galaxy A series phones this year. Samsung Galaxy A82 5G launch is imminent with the model number SM-A826B, as per a report back in January. Now, a variant of the device surfaced on Geekbench with some key specifications. However, in a fresh leak, can launch in Europe soon.
Previous leaks of the Samsung Galaxy A82 5G surfaced online with the suggesting that there will be multiple variants of the device. In addition, it is including ones that are specific to certain nations and their operators. Furthermore, reports also point towards it to be a slightly toned-down version of Galaxy A32 5G.
The phone is listing to run on Android 11 and pack 6GB of RAM. The processor has a codename “msmnile”. This particular one associate with the Snapdragon 855+ SoC. The octa-core SoC runs on a 1.78GHz base frequency. The Samsung Galaxy A82 5G achieves a single-core score of 755 and a multi-core score of 2,630 points on Geekbench. However, now, we have the chipset, thanks to a couple of Geekbench listings.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G is said to come in gray, light green, purple, and white color options. Apart from this, there is little else that we know about the phone. However, it is reported to launch soon in the European market. It is made available in Asia and Dutch markets as well.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.