Poco X3 Pro Specifications Tipped Ahead Of Global Launch
We are seeing signs of Poco preparing for launching two new smartphones, Poco X3 Pro and Poco F3. Moreover, the former’s launch is seemingly imminent. Recent leaks have revealed a couple of details regarding the two phones such as the Poco F3 rebranding as Redmi K40. In addition, the X3 Pro will launch as a 4G device.
A new tweet from Mukul Sharma has now disclosed some Poco X3 Pro specifications. This device has already passed through a bunch of certification sites and is ready for a global launch. The company has also started officially teasing the launch and the smartphone may arrive later this month.
[Exclusive] POCO is indeed launching the POCO X3 Pro and the POCO F3 globally very soon— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) March 4, 2021
Launch could very well happen in March. POCO F3 = Redmi K40
Plus, as per my source, the X3 Pro could likely feature a SD860 processor, 120Hz FHD+, around 5200mAh battery.#POCOX3Pro #POCOF3
However, very little information is available regarding the POCO X3 Pro specifications. In addition, the recent tweet from leaker Mukul Sharma states that this phone will be equipped with a Snapdragon 860 chipset. The phone will feature an FHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It also packs a 5,200mAh battery. The Snapdragon 860 is said to be an improved variant of the Snapdragon 855 with faster clock speeds. The 5,200mAh battery should support fast charging, but more details aren’t known right now.
However, we cannot be sure about the leaks until we get confirmation of Poco X3 Pro from the company.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.