Samsung Galaxy F22 Gets Dedicated Support Page, India Launch Imminent
The Samsung Galaxy F22 has finally received a dedicated support page on the official Samsung India website. The smartphone has been in the rumor spectrum for recently and a couple of things have been revealed. For starters, the smartphone will most likely be a rebranded version of the Samsung Galaxy A22. The Galaxy A22 was launched earlier this month.
Additionally, the Galaxy F22 will come in both 4G and 5G variants, as per leaks. However, this is not confirmed yet and should be taken with a pinch of salt. Moreover, the 4G and 5G variants of the device will come with slightly different specifications. Samsung will most likely make an official announcement for the the Galaxy F22 soon.
Samsung Galaxy F22 5G Expected Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy F22 5G variant will come with a large 6.6-inch FHD+ display. Additionally, the display will come with a standard refresh rate of 60Hz. The smartphone will run on Android 11 with the OneUI 3.1 custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the smartphone will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Furthermore, the internal storage on the device is also expected to be expandable via a microSD card slot.
For photos and videos, the Samsung Galaxy F22 5G will come with a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle sensor. Additionally, there is a 2-megapixel depth sensor as well.
F22 4G Expected Specifications
The 4G variant, on the other hand, is expected to come with a smaller 6.4-inch Super AMOLED HD+ display. Additionally, we will most likely see a 90Hz fast refresh rate as well. On the other hand, the 4G variant is expected to carry the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. This octa-core chipset will most likely be paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
On the other hand, the Samsung Galaxy F22 4G variant will come with a quad rear camera setup. The setup will include a 48-megapixel primary sensor alongside an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor. Additionally, there will be two 2-megapixel sensors for macro and depth shots, respectively. On the front, the smartphone will come with a 13-megapixel selfie shooter.
Both the Samsung Galaxy F22 variants pack a large 5000mAh battery along with 15W fast charging support. Also, the smartphone comes with a USB Type-C port for charging. There is also a rear fingerprint scanner on the device. The 4G variant will most likely come with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…