Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Launch in India Rumoured to Be This Month
Samsung Galaxy M42 India launch tips are surfacing online. The upcoming Samsung smartphone can launch at the end of April in India. However, leaks also suggest that it will be the first Galaxy M-series in India to come with 5G network support. According to tipsters GadgetsData and Abhishek Yadav, the launch is most possible to happen at the end of this month.
In addition to all of these, we are also seeing it surfacing on the BIS certification site. Although to help with 5G compatibility, Samsung Galaxy M42 will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC. However, the exact date of the launch is yet unknown we can expect it soon.
Samsung Galaxy M42 launch in India tipped for April 2021
According to the Geekbench listing, the phone will come with the Snapdragon 750G SoC and 4GB of RAM. We expect Samsung to launch the device with 6GB/ 8GB RAM options in India. In addition, the device is likely to run Android 11-based OneUI 3.0 out of the box.
Furthermore, it will also pack a massive 6000 mAh battery under the hood. It is possible that the Samsung Galaxy M42 5G could come with 25W fast charging support.
Whereas, the Bluetooth listing also mentions the same model number as before, SM-M426B/DS. However, it’s listing with a different name – Samsung Galaxy A42 5G. It hints that it can launch as the Samsung Galaxy M42 in a few markets. Moreover, it means that the Samsung GalaxyM42 may support 5G connectivity, the first in the Galaxy M range to do so. The Bluetooth SIG listing tips Bluetooth version 5.0 support as well.
On the other hand, there are reports of it surfacing on on several certification sites, including BIS. This is hinting that the Samsung Galaxy M42 may launch in India as well. It is tipped to pack a large 6,000mAh battery and comes with 128GB of onboard storage. The new Galaxy M42 smartphone can also come with a 64-MP primary camera.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…