Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 Aka Galaxy A82 Full Specifications Leak
Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 aka Galaxy A82 5G, leaks have surfaced online in live images along with full specifications. In addition to these, leaks also suggest the pre-order dates of the device. According to the leak, it could arrive on April 23rd. On the other hand, we are hearing about it getting rebranding as Quantum 2 for the South Korean carrier SK Telecom’s network. It is likely the successor of the Galaxy A Quantum handset that launched with quantum encryption technology last year.
Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 Specifications Leaked
According to a leak from tipster FrontTron, it will be available for pre-order on April 13 and will launch on April 23. It also mentions a 6.7-inch Super-AMOLED full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) Edge display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 800 nits of peak brightness. Moreover, he says the phone will be powered by the Snapdragon 855+ chip.
Also Read: Vivo X60t Launched: Prices, Specs, Features
In addition, it also mentions the Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 camera will come with optical image stabilization. Other features of the smartphone include Samsung Pay with Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST), IP67 water and dust resistance rating, Dolby Atmos, and a dedicated MicroSD slot to expand the onboard storage.
However, another report by Naver claims that the phone will launch on April 23 in South Korea. It has the same design as the Samsung Galaxy S21+ but a Full-HD+ display. As per the report, the phone bears the model number SM-A826 which stands in line with the Galaxy A82 5G model number spotted on Bluetooth SIG and Geekbench listings.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…