Samsung One UI 3.1 Update Brings Some Features From The Galaxy S21 To Others
Today, the latest Samsung One UI 3.1 update is coming to the Galaxy S20 series and Galaxy Note20 series. In addition, it will also come to the Galaxy Z Fold2 and Galaxy Z Flip series. The phones will get new camera features that are present on the Samsung Galaxy S21 series. These features include improved Single Take, new object eraser tool, and improved touch autofocus. Additionally, Samsung One UI 3.1 will also have an auto-exposure and multi-mic recording.
“Samsung commits that our devices continue to deliver up-to-date mobile experiences throughout their lifecycle. Following the announcement of 3-generation Android OS upgrades for select Galaxy devices. We ensure to equip our consumers with powerful new features as soon as they are available. Our Samsung One UI 3.1 update marks an important next step in that mission”.TM Roh, President, and Head of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.
Samsung One UI 3.1 Features
Some of the new features include improved Single Take, a new object eraser tool, improved touch autofocus, an auto-exposure controller, and multi-mic recording.
- With Single Take, users can capture multiple still and video formats simultaneously by tapping the shutter button. The new object eraser tool will allow users to edit out unwanted parts in a captured photo.
- Samsung One UI 3.1 update will allow users to swipe left or right anywhere on the screen while taking a photo to adjust focus and brightness easily.
- With multi-mic recording, the above phones will be able to record audio from the mic on the phone as well as a connected Bluetooth device in Pro Video mode.
- Furthermore, the Gallery is updated as well with Samsung One UI 3.1.
According to the company, the photos and videos will be arranged into a clean and easy-to-navigate feed. Samsung One UI 3.1 also brings a new Eye Comfort Shield mode that considers the time of day to adjust blue light automatically.
Also Read: Best Markets In Dubai To Buy Electronics
The Private Share feature allows you to remove metadata like location information in photos before sharing. Lastly, with One UI 3.1, Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, and Galaxy Buds+ get Auto Switch feature that automatically switches to your Galaxy smartphone or Galaxy tablet, depending on what you are using.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.