Samsung SmartTag+ Launched For US, UK Customers
Recently, Samsung has debuted the new Samsung Galaxy SmartTag+ at the Galaxy unpacked 2021 virtual event. It is a smart Bluetooth Tracker for users who want to find easy to lose items like keys, bags, and even pets. The smart device uses GPS and Bluetooth technology to provide the location of the object.
Specifications of Samsung SmartTag+
First of all the Samsung Galaxy SmartTag+, is not available for purchase yet. However, users can pre-order the device and the device will be available later this year.
The SmartTag+ comes with a Bluetooth low energy v5.0 technology that helps the user find things within a range of 120 meters. Also, it has a built-in speaker to alert the user for easier tracking.
Moreover, the device allows the user to control internet of things devices or IoT devices with the SmartTag+ application. The user can easily switch on a connected light through the Galaxy SmartTag+ and that too without taking out the smartphone or pressing any switch in the room.
The Samsung SmartTag+ comes with a hole to insert it in a keyring with a bunch of keys. This will help the user to find his or her keys easily with this device.
Currently, the device is only available for UK and US users and they can only pre-order it now. The launch of the Samsung Galaxy SmartTag+ in India is still unknown and the company is not speaking much about it in the public.
The Samsung Galaxy SmartTag+ is available at a price of $ 29.99, i.e., Rs 2,200. The users can also get a pack of two devices at $49.99 (Rs 3,700) and a pack of four devices at a price of $84.99 (Rs 6,200).
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…