The Realme 9i India Launch Set for Today: How to Watch Livestream, Specs & Price
Table Of Contents
- 1Realme 9i India Launch: How to Watch Livestream?
- 2Realme 9i Price in India (Expected)
- 3Specifications & Features
Highlights of the Story
- Realme 9i is all set to launch in India at 12:30 pm today.
- The smartphone’s price in India is expected to start somewhere around Rs. 13,999 to Rs. 14,499.
- Key specs include Snapdragon 680 SoC, big 90Hz display, 5000mAh battery and more.
Today, the launch of the Realme 9i in India is going to happen, and you can be there (Tuesday, January 18). Last week, the Realme phone came out in Vietnam. Comes after previous year’s Realme 8i. The phone has three rear-facing cameras and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC, making it run smoothly.
It also has 33W fast charging, better than the Realme 8i, which only had 18W fast charging. Read on to see the Livestream of the Realme 9i’s launch, its price in India, and its specs.
Realme 9i India Launch: How to Watch Livestream?
Today, people in India will get their hands on the Realme 9i at 12:30 pm. The event will be streamed live on Facebook and YouTube. You can also watch it live in the player below.
Realme 9i Price in India (Expected)
livestream: The cost of Realme 9i in India will become official when Tipster said that you could get it for between Rs. 13,999 and Rs. 14,499 in the country. Vietnam sold a 6GB RAM and 128GB storage version of this smartphone for VND 6,290,000 (about Rs. 20,600).
Specifications & Features
Recent teasers said that the Indian version of the Realme 9i would be the same as the one that came out in Vietnam. So, we can be sure that it will have the same list of features. Launched in Vietnam, this smartphone comes with Android 11 and the new Realme UI 2.0. In addition, it has a full-HD+ (1,0802,400 pixels) IPS screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 6.6-inch screen. It also has a Snapdragon 680 SoC and 6GB of RAM, which means it has a lot of power.
The Realme 9i has a three-camera system on the back for photos and videos. It has a 50-megapixel primary camera and two 2-megapixel secondary cameras. The front of the phone also has a 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor that you can use.
You can use a microSD card to add more memory to the phone, with 128GB of storage (up to 1TB). In addition, the phone has a 5,000mAh battery that can charge quickly at 33W.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.