Highlights of the Story
- OPPO F21 Series India launch is reportedly set for March, 2022.
- The F21 Pro+ will most likely launch before the standard model.
- F21 Pro will be added to the series later on as well.
OPPO is reportedly gearing up to launch their OPPO F21 series of smartphones in India soon. The series will include the vanilla model alongside F21 Pro+. Further, reports also state that there will be an OPPO F21 Pro as well. However, this model will be joining the series a tad bit later.
91Mobiles has now gotten to know from industry sources about the India launch timeline of this series. According to the industry sources, the OPPO F21 launch date in India has reportedly been scheduled in between March 17 and March 21 of 2022. The series will be launching as a successor to the OPPO F19 series of smartphones which went official earlier this year.
Since the F21 specs are currently under wraps, let us take a quick look at the OPPO F19 specs instead. This gives us an insight into the kind of upgrades we can expect it to come with as a successor.
OPPO F21 Specifications (Expected)
Starting off with the display, the smartphone features a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. In addition, we get to see a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels alongside a standard 60Hz refresh rate. Now, in terms of display, we can expect to see the OPPO F21 arrive with a slightly larger display and quite possibly a faster refresh rate panel.
Under the hood, the F19 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC. Now, here, we can rather expect the F21 to at least pack a Snapdragon 720G chipset. The octa-core chipset on the F19 pairs up with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. In terms of software, the device runs on Android 11 OS with the ColorOS 11.1 custom skin on top.
For photos and videos, the OPPO F19 sports a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. At the front, the device comes with a 16-megapixel selfie shooter.
We can expect to see certain improvements in terms of optics on the OPPO F21 series of phones as well. Lastly, the F19 packs a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. The company may retain this or may even choose to ramp up the battery specs a bit.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?