Motorola Moto G51 Indian Launch Date Tipped Along With Specs
Highlights of the Story
- Moto G51 is expected to launch in India next week.
- It is expected to be priced under Rs 20,000.
- It will be the first smartphone in India to feature a Snapdragon 480+ SoC.
Motorola just released new smartphones to its G-series lineup, including the Moto G31, G41, G51, and G71 in the United States. Last week, the Moto G31 was launched in India by the company. Moto is currently planning to launch the Moto G51 5G in India. The Moto G51 is expected to launch in India next week. It will be the first smartphone in India to feature a Snapdragon 480+ processor.
Moto G51 5G Tipped Launch Date in India
Motorola is getting ready to introduce the Moto G51 5G in India. According to Mukul Sharma, a reliable tipster, the Moto G51 5G will launch in India on December 10. The smartphone will have 12 5G bands in India, according to the tipster, and will feature the Snapdragon 480+ SoC. According to a report published last week, the Moto G51 5G will come with a price tag under Rs 20,000 in India. The smartphone costs EUR 229.99 (about Rs 19,349) globally.
Specifications and Features
The Moto G51 5G features a 6.8-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. The Snapdragon 480+ 5G SoC combines with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage in the smartphone. The Snapdragon 480 Plus 5G is based on an 8nm fabrication process and is an incremental improvement over the Snapdragon 480.
With a 50MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor, the Moto G51 5G has a triple rear camera configuration. It also has a 13MP front camera for selfies and video calls. The G51 5G has a 5,000mAh battery and supports 10W charging.
A dedicated Google Assistant button, a 3.5mm audio port, a USB Type-C charging port, IP52 water and dust resistance, Dolby Atmos, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor are among the other features.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?