Huawei FreeBuds 4i Launched In India: Here Are The Specs and Price
Highlights of the Story
- Huawei has introduced FreeBuds 4i true wireless earbuds in India.
- The Huawei FreeBuds 4i is valued at Rs 7,999 and will appear in Red Edition, Ceramic colour variants.
- It comprises a 10mm dynamic driver with a polymeric diaphragm and active noise cancellation (ANC) feature.
Huawei has introduced FreeBuds 4i true wireless earbuds in India as the successor to FreeBuds 3i. Freebuds was tipped to launch around Diwali but now it will be available for purchase later this week in India. Before Diwali, it would be available from the house of Huawei.
Besides this, the FreeBuds 4i will feature active noise cancellation, up to 10 hours of battery life, in-ear detection, and more.
Huawei FreeBuds 4i Price and Availability
The Huawei FreeBuds 4i is valued at Rs 7,999 and will appear in Red Edition, Ceramic White, and Carbon Black colour variants. It will go on sale starting October 27 on Amazon. As a part of the Diwali offer, the TWS will be available with a Rs 1,000 instant discount valid till November 5.
Buds Specs and Features
The Huawei FreeBuds 4i arrives with n-ear style with a stem design with Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity. Also, it comprises a 10mm dynamic driver with a polymeric diaphragm and active noise cancellation (ANC) feature. Users also get a touch control feature with double tap and long press options.
There is also support for in-ear detection. It also supports a low-latency mode, and the awareness mode intends ambient noise.
Further, the Huawei FreeBuds 4i houses a 55 mAh battery on each bud and a 215 mAh battery inside the case. The Buds will last up to 10 hours on a single charge, and it will also feature a dual microphone with noise cancellation. Plus, Type-C quick charging port will support the earphones to offer 4 hours of music playback.
Each bud of Huawei FreeBuds 4i weighs 5.5 grams, while the charging case weighs 36.5 grams. Moreover, in the coming days, the company may also launch the Huawei Watch Fit in India.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.