Motorola Moto Edge S30 Spotted On FCC: Key Specs Revealed
Highlights of the Story
- Motorola Edge S30 gets FCC Certification.
- Motorola Edge S30 will run on Android 11.
- The smartphone will feature a 144Hz 6.78-inch LCD display.
Motorola is gearing up for the release of the Moto Edge X30 and Moto Edge S30 smartphones. A few days ago, the specifications for both of these smartphones were leaked online. While Motorola has confirmed the Moto Edge X30’s launch date, the Edge S30’s release date is still unannounced. The Motorola Edge S30 had previously been observed at 3C and Wi-Fi Alliance certification. A few days ago, the device was also discovered in the AnTuTu benchmark listing with the model number XT2175-2. The Motorola Edge S30 has now gotten FCC certification, ahead of its official launch. The handset’s battery capacity and fast charging features are revealed in the FCC listing, which is available ahead of launch.
Motorola Moto Edge S30 Receive FCC Certification
According to FCC documentation, the Motorola Moto Edge S30 (XT2175-1) will have a 4,700mAh battery capacity and 33W fast charging. The smartphone will also be capable of 5G connectivity. As previously mentioned, the Motorola Edge S30 (XT2175-1) was seen at 3C certification. This upcoming device will also allow 33W fast charging, according to the 3C certification. The Motorola Edge S30 will run Android 11 out of the box, according to Wi-Fi Alliance certification.
The Moto Edge S30 will include a 6.78-inch LCD display with a Full HD+ resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate, according to previously leaked specifications. The device is said to be powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 888+ SoC. The smartphone was recently spotted on the AnTuTu benchmark with the same chipset. A 108MP primary camera is also rumoured to be included in the smartphone.
The smartphone is expected to come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The smartphone is expected to have a thickness of 8.8mm and a weight of 202 grammes. The Motorola Edge S30’s leaked specifications mirror those of the Moto G200 5G; which was just launched globally a few days ago.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?