Timex Helix Smart 2.0 Is The Very First Made In India Smart Wearable: All You Need To Know
Timex has launched their very first made in India smartwatch in India with the Timex Helix Smart 2.0. The smartwatch is being manufactured in Baddi which is in Himachal Pradesh. Moreover, the company has stated that the Badi factor has SA 8000 and ISO 45001:2018 certification. Now, these certifications are required to ensure that the health and occupational safety on factory floors is top-notch. The smartwatch is packed with features and is priced affordably in the country.
Srinivasan Rajagopalan, General Manager of Operations, Procurement and PPC at Timex India, says that, “At Timex India, we believe that innovation is second nature to us and therefore we don’t stop challenging ourselves to do better. We believe that this first made in India smartwatch by Timex India will make our smart wearable solutions more easily accessible to a huge domestic market in India. As passionate watchmakers, we are constantly striving to improve efficiency and create superior value for our customers.”
Timex Helix Smart 2.0 price in India, availability
The Timex Helix Smart 2.0 price in India starts at Rs. 3,999. Moreover, this is the price set for the silicone band option which comes in the Black, Green and White color options. On the other hand, the metal band option comes with a price tag of Rs. 4,299 in the country. The metal band variant comes in the Rose Gold mesh and Black mesh color options.
When it comes to the availability of the product, it is already up for sale on the Amazon India website. The smartwatch was launched during the Amazon Prime Day sale which was held recently. Offers include Rs. 400 off on both the variant via Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card.
Timex Helix Smart 2.0 Specifications
The Timex Helix Smart 2.0 smartwatch comes with a big 1.55-inch colour touchscreen display. Additionally, the smartwatch features a single physical button on the right edge. When it comes to features, the smartwatch comes with continuous body temperature monitoring and heart rate monitoring. On the battery front, the smart wearable by Timex offers up to 9 days of battery backup on standby. Timex claims the smartwatch to deliver three hours to fully charge.
The Timex Helix Smart 2.0 comes with over 10 sports modes. These modes include treadmill, basketball, yoga, football, badminton, skipping and more. Additionally, the smartwatch features IP68 water and dust resistance rating alongside over 24 watch faces. Four watch faces of the 24 are in-built, while the other 20 are available via the Timex iConnect app. Moreover, users of the smartwatch can also sync their data via the Google Fit and Apple Health apps for Android and iOS devices, respectively. The smartwatch comes with notifications support for apps and emails as well.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…