Twitter To Show Full-sized Vertical Images On Android, iOS
Twitter launched an update on iOS and Android that has started full sized display of single images in Tweets.
Tweets with single images will appear in full size in the Tweet composer and published Tweet on its timeline.
Twitter official handle said in a tweet earlier today. “Introducing bigger and better images on iOS and Android, now available to everyone.
We can now see a full image on the Twitter timeline without opening the picture for our convenience.
Before, Twitter showed cropped images that didn’t support a 16:9 ratio. It was done to keep the feed proportional for smooth usage.
In October 2020, Twitter was alleged to be racially biased. This started when users posted an experiment of a single image with people from two separate racial groups, and the Tweets only displayed the white races.
Although Twitter said they do not support racial or gender bias, the way image crops automatically can be harmful to some people. As sometimes, the cropped image displays parts of it that are unrelated to the Tweet context.
Also, read Clubhouse Starts Beta Testing Android App!
Recently, Twitter also came up with the feature that was in the testing stage in March that allows you to upload 4K images and videos. Another new feature has been introduced, named Spaces. This is a Clubhouse rival which has now reached users who have more or equal to 600 followers.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…