How to use Vi WiFi calling on iOS 14.5: step by step guide
Vodafone and Idea, now known as Vi has developed the WiFi calling service for iPhones with iOS 14.5 software update.
Vi earlier introduced the WiFi calling feature to selected Android smartphone brands such as OnePlus, Oppo, Xiaomi, Realme, and Samsung. And now, the telecom company has declared WiFi calling support for Apple iPhones in India.
Also, Read How To Easily Share WiFi Password On iPhone!
How To Enable Vi WiFi Calling (iPhone 6s or above):
- First, the users should have a working WiFi supported handset and an active 4G SIM card.
- Then, upgrade your iPhone Operating system to 14.5 (latest version)
- Now, Go to Settings > Phone > and enable WiFi-calling.
That’s it, and you are ready to go!
Apple can use do calls using Wi-Fi if they are in an area that has an irregular network connection to get a clear voice quality. The feature is only available in select regions. According to the Vi website, the service is currently being offered in Maharashtra, Goa, Kolkata, Gujarat, Delhi and Mumbai.
Also, read 4G vs VoLTE: Why Should You Upgrade?
How to add a device for Wifi calling:
- Go to Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling.
- Turn on Add Wi-Fi Calling For Other Devices.
- Then go back to the previous screen, and tap Calls on Other Devices.
- Turn on ‘Allow Calls on Other Devices’ A list of your available devices appears under Allow Calls On.
- Turn on each device that you want to use with Wi-Fi Calling.
- Next, make sure that your other devices will accept calls from your iPhone.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy WiFi calling on your iOS device.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…