Instagram Users Can Now Caption Their Stories With Just A Sticker
Instagram took all the advantage of the TikTok ban in India. People from TikTok got into Instagram Reels. Instagram got its popularity and, to gain more users, it is rolling out new stickers to stories. That allows English-speaking users to transcribe auto-generated captions to their videos. And will let viewers see real-time subtitles. Instagram said it has also started testing automated captions in Reels.
For now, the sticker will be available only in English and English-speaking countries but will launch in other languages and countries.
Where can we find this sticker?
The new feature is available in Stories and found in the sticker panel. Once you’ve recorded your video, you can tap on the captions sticker and, it will auto-transcribe the speech in the video. Instagram lets you choose among the different fonts available and also change the colour for captions. They can even make you edit words in captions because it might be possible that transcription won’t be precise.
If you want, it should automatically come every time you upload the story.
There is another way to use captions in your Stories. You can set up automatic video captions via a settings toggle in the Instagram mobile app. Users can do this by clicking onto the three-dot menu from the main Instagram screen and go to Story Settings. If you scroll down to Accessibility, you will find an option to turn on Auto-Generated Captions.
Also, see OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro Get New OS Update
Captions were available for IGTV and now to stories and reels to make them more effective to watch. The feature focuses mainly on people who are hard of hearing and not native English speakers. It will also benefit people who generally watch videos without sound.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…