Vivo Pad Trademark Filed, Launch Imminent
Vivo is most likely gearing up to launch their tablets in the market very soon. It is understandable as the only Chinese companies to have tablets are Xiaomi and Huawei. This is a very good time for Vivo to make an entry into the tablet market as well. The Vivo Pad has surfaced online and the company has filed the trademark for their tablet.
This does hint at an imminent launch of the Vivo Pad, which is great news. Vivo has been one of the fastest growing companies in the Asian markets. Moreover, their iQOO sub-division is doing really well in the category of gaming smartphones. The brand took the market by storm recently with the launch of their iQOO Z3.
Furthermore, the Vivo Pad has been in the rumor mill for quite some time now. The design renders of the upcoming tablet had surfaced online on Weibo a couple of days ago. Also, a Vivo tablet battery received the TUV Rheinland certification yesterday on June 18.
Now, Tipster Mukul Sharma has taken to Twitter to reveal that the company has filed for the trademark of their Vivo Pad. The tablet was spotted on the EUIPO trademark site. This means that the upcoming tablet by Vivo is just a few days or weeks away from becoming official.
Vivo Pad: What More?
The Vivo Pad has been filed for trademark at the EUIPO site. Moreover, the filing number for the upcoming Vivo tablet is 018497240. Additionally, the registration for trademark lists the name of the device as Vivo Pad and the date is mentioned as June 18, 2021. However, this is all that this particular listing reveals. From previous leaks, we can note a couple of things about the upcoming Vivo tablet.
For starters, the Vivo Pad will come with a full-screen display. Moreover, the tablet will come with a dual rear camera setup. Additionally, the power and volume rocker buttons are to be located on the right side of the tablet. The tablet will also come with a USB Type-C charging port alongside a speaker grille. Also, going by the TUV Rheinland listing, the tablet will come with a massive 8,040mAh battery.
Vivo was rumored to launch the tablet during the company’s Vivo X60 Pro+ launch event. However, the company did not do that. With the upcoming Vivo Pad, the company will be competing against Xiaomi’s Mi Pad series and Huawei’s Matepad series of tablets. Hopefully, more details about the upcoming tablet will be revealed in the coming days.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…