Realme C21Y Receives SIRIM Certification: Leaks
Realme seems to be working towards the launch of their first-ever smartphone to run on Android Go Edition. The Realme C21Y has appeared on a number of leaks in the recent past. Noted tipster Mukul Sharma has now revealed that the smartphone has received the SIRIM Certification of Malaysia. The smartphone is listed with the model number of RMX3261.
Previously, the smartphone received its NBTC certification as well. Moreover, the smartphone received its EEC certification recently as well. The Realme C21Y bagging in so many certification so quickly does hint at a launch right around the corner.
Also read: Leaks: Realme C21Y To Launch Soon
Additionally, we also know about the specifications of the smartphone from a recent leak. Tipster Chun took to Twitter to reveal the specifications of the upcoming Realme smartphone. The tipster also went on to reveal that the smartphone will launch in Vietnam really soon.
Realme C21Y Specifications (Leaked)
The Realme C21Y will sport a large 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display. Additionally, the display will come with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels alongside a peak brightness of 420 nits. Moreover, we will see a standard refresh rate of 60Hz on the handset. The smartphone will run on Android 11 Go Edition that provides users with Stock Android experience. We can also expect to see a waterdrop notch design at the front.
When it comes to the processor, the Spreadtrum T610 chipset will be powering the Realme C21Y. According to Realme, the Spreadtrum T610 is at par with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC in terms of performance. Additionally, this chipset is paired with 4GB LPDDR4x RAM and 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage.
Also read: Realme C21Y Receives EEC, NBTC Certification
When it comes to cameras, the Realme C21Y will come with a triple rear camera setup. Furthermore, the setup will house a13-megapixel primary sensor alongside two 2-megapixel sensors. Additionally, the two 2-megapixel sensors will be depth and macro sensors, respectively. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 5-megapixel selfie shooter.
Additionally, the smartphone is said to pack a massive 5000mAh battery along with 10W charging support. However, the pricing details and availability of the device has not been revealed by the company as of now.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…