Table Of Contents
- 1Nothing Phone 1 Specifications (Expected)
- 2Price In India (Expected)
Highlights of the Story
- Nothing has confirmed that its first-ever smartphone, Nothing Phone 1 is to launch soon.
- Smartphone is likely to be a mid-range device.
- The device comes with wireless charging support.
Nothing has confirmed the launch of its first smartphone, the Nothing Phone (1), on July 12, 2022. Nothing’s founder, Carl Pei, has been marketing the product for quite some time, even arranging an event exclusively to publicly confirm its identity. For the time being, the startup also offers a basic UI launcher. We’ll finally see the smartphone that the firm has been talking about next month.
There is no support for wireless charging on the device. Other specifics will be coming on July 12, 2022, but knowing Carl, we’ll learn more before the launch next month. Some specifications for the smartphone have surfaced in the last month.
Nothing Phone 1 Specifications (Expected)
Smartphone is most likely a mid-range gadget, not a flagship challenger, as many have speculated. According to the rumour, the smartphone would include a 6.43-inch Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED display with HDR10+ compatibility. The dependable Snapdragon 778G chipset will be powering the smartphone and come with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, which could be extendable or not.
The smartphone will be powered by the NothingOS platform, which is based on the Android 12 operating system. For customization, the interface should offer the Nothing Launcher bundle.
Smartphone is expecting to have a triple rear camera arrangement with a 50-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 2-megapixel sensor. The phone’s front-facing camera should be 32 megapixels.
Price In India (Expected)
The phone is thought to be powered by a 4500mAh battery. Based on these characteristics, the Nothing Phone 1 price in the market might range between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 28,000.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…