Zebronics ZEB-FIT4220CH Smartwatch Launched In India: Price, Specs
Zebronics has launched their ZEB-FIT4220CH smartwatch in India on June 16. The Zebronics ZEB-FIT4220CH comes with a calling feature which allows users to answer calls directly from the smartwatch. Moreover, it comes with a built-in microphone and speaker as well to support the calling feature.
The realm of smartwatches is booming right now and it only makes sense for Zebronics to hop right in as well alongside Syska. Additionally, the smartwatch comes with the essential features of a fitness tracker as well. From seven sports modes to features like SpO2, blood pressure and heart rate monitoring, it has it all. Moreover, it comes with a colorful display alongside a round dial. Additionally, there are two physical buttons on the side as well.
Zebronics ZEB-FIT4220CH Price & Availability
The Zebronics ZEB-FIT4220CH price in India is set at Rs. 3,999. The smartwatch is available via thAmazon India website. Also, the smartwatch comes in the Black, Silver and Cadet Grey color options. Additionally, the three color options come with matching straps as well.
Specifications & Features
The Zebronics ZEB-FIT4220CH smartwatch sports a 1.2-inch full capacitive touch TFT colour display. Additionally, the smartwatch comes with an in-built speaker and microphone for calling purposes. Moreover, it comes with a caller ID function alongside a reject call feature too.
The smartwatch allows users to go through their recent calls as well. Also, there is a dial pad on the smartwatch itself which is pretty efficient. This allows users to directly call a number from their smartwatch via Bluetooth.
Also read: Facebook Smartwatch To Come With Two Cameras
The Zebronics ZEB-FIT4220CH comes with seven sports modes. These include walking, running, skipping, basketball, badminton, and cycling. Additionally, it also comes with the essential blood pressure, heart rate, and SpO2 monitoring sensors. The smartwatch is also comes with a sleep tracker, steps tracker, calories and distance counter features as well.
Furthermore, the latest Zebronics smartwatch offers users with over a 100 customizable watch faces. The watch is pretty rugged too as it is IP67-certified for dust and water resistance. Additional features of the smartwatch include remote camera shutter, an alarm clock, sedentary reminder and music controls.
The Zebronics ZEB-FIT4220CH pairs with both Android and iOS devices via the Zeb Fit20 app. Lastly, the smartwatch is fueled by a good 220mAh battery which offers a standby of 30 days. Also, the battery takes around 1.5-2 hours to fully charge.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…