Nokia Announces Pocket-friendly Nokia 5.3 & Nokia 1.3
The Nokia 5.3 boasts a quad-camera setup whereas the Nokia 1.3 comes with Android One.
Highlights of the Story
- Nokia unveiled three new smartphones at an online event.
- Nokia 5.3 is a mid-range smartphone whereas Nokia 1.3 is a budget smartphone with Android One.
- The smartphones will be available in April globally.
Also Read: Top Nokia Mobile Phones
Nokia held a digital-only event and released its first-ever 5G phone, the Nokia 8.3. Apart from that, Nokia also unveiled two less pricey smartphones – Nokia 1.3 and Nokia 5.3.
Nokia 1.3 is the entry-level Android smartphone powered by a minimalistic Qualcomm 215 quad-core chipset paired with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The device offers expandability of storage of up to 400GB via a microSD card. Talking about the display, it is a fine-looking 5.71-inch IPS HD+ display with a waterdrop-shaped notch and of course, thick bezels and a considerably humongous chin with Nokia branding on-top.
The device gets a single front 5MP and a single rear 8MP sensor powered by Google’s Camera Go app and will run on the watered-down Android 10 Go Edition with two years of Android updates support. It has a 3,000 mAh battery with a charging speed of 5W via micro USB. The device is available at just EUR 95.
Nokia 5.3, on the other hand, is a mid-range device powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core chipset paired alongside 3/4/6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The device also has a MicroSD slot with up to 512GB support.
Speaking about the display, the phone sports a vibrant 6.55-inch HD+ IPS panel with scaled-down bezels around the edges that gives it a premium look. The phone has one of the best designed rear quad camera setups arranged inside a circular ring with a 13MP primary, 5MP ultrawide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensor while the front is an 8MP sensor housed in a waterdrop notch.
The device comes with Android 10 out-of-the-box with support up to 3 years as said. It has a generous 4,000 mAh battery alongside 10W charging speed and will be available at just EUR 189 starting this April.
Also Read: Best Mobile Phones Under 10,000
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.