It’s Monday again. And we are back after collecting the major updates from the Tech World.
Watch this video to know the new price of iQOO 3 in India, why Samsung and Google are giving Free Phone Repair Program, how many active users are there on Telegram App, and Whatsapp Group Call latest update.
- Due to COVID-19 impact on all the smartphone makers, iQOO which recently launched in India has cut down the price of its flagship device iQOO 3 5G for all the variants. The base variant in 8GB/128GB storage starts at Rs.34,990 which is reduced by Rs.4,000 from the earlier price of Rs.39,990. iQOO was the first smartphone in India to launch with the Snapdragon 865 flagship chipset.
- Samsung and Google have come up with an all-new model to contribute to the COVID-19 outbreak. Samsung and Google have partnered with a phone repair company in the US named uBreakiFix to offer a free repair program to all the health care and frontline workers. This program will cover cracked screens, battery replacements and other repair services at no charge. Samsung is also offering a discount of 30% on any purchase made on Samsung’s official website to the healthcare workers.
- The largest instant messaging service and social media app, Telegram, has crossed the mark of over 400 million active users on its app. These users are from around 20 countries in the world. On a daily basis, an average of 1.5 million users is added on the Telegram app. Telegram is also planning to launch a secure group video calling feature to compete with Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- In the latest update on Whatsapp, the users would be allowed to add up to 8 participants in a group voice or video call.
- Google is doing its part to cure your boredom by launching a throwback series of its most popular Google Doodle Games. This will start from April 27 and run for the next two weeks to keep you all entertained. On the first day, Google featured a popular doodle game “Coding For Carrots”.
Living and breathing technology. From unboxing to reviews, I strive to be your one stop buying guide to purchase the tech product that's best suited for you.