PUBG Mobile Could Return To India Soon
PUBG Mobile may come back to India as the game developers have struck a deal with Microsoft. The game was banned in the country back in September.
Table Of Contents
- 1What More?
- 2PUBG Mobile: What If It Comes Back?
Highlights of the Story
- PUBG Mobile may come back to India
- The popular battle royale was banned in the country on September 4
- The game developers struck a deal with Microsoft
The fact that PUBG Mobile might actually have chance back into the Indian mobile gaming market is great news. If these rumors are true then, PUBG fans in India will definitely have an even better Diwali.
According to a report by a Techcrunch report, PUBG Mobile could actually make a comeback in India. Moreover, this comes after the game’s developers struck a deal with the American tech giant, Microsoft. Furthermore, this deal basically allows PUBG game developers to host the game on Microsoft’s servers.
Recently, Krafton who are the game’s creator and parent company to PUBG corporation recently made a deal with Microsoft. According to the deal, games made by Krafton or its subsidiaries, including PUBG Mobile, will be hosted on Microsoft Azure from now on.
Also read: How To Get Free UC In PUBG Mobile
Besides, the announcement of this collaboration comes a few days after Tencent Games who is the publisher and distributor of PUBG Mobile, terminated all of its operations and services in India. Before the popular game got banned, PUBG Mobile was actually hosted on Tencent Cloud.
PUBG stated that, “With privacy and data security being a top priority for KRAFTON, the company will be working with Microsoft to ensure personal data protection through Azure. Azure powers some of the biggest multiplayer games, featuring state-of-the-art security and the most comprehensive set of compliance offerings of any cloud service provider. The collaboration will ensure that privacy rights are respected and relevant software will be in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.”
Moreover, the report also goes on to say that PUBG has privately been in touch with some of the high-profile PUBG gamers in India. Besides, the company has apparently informed them of the possibility that the game might be back before 2020 ends. However, the company has not officially confirmed anything on this report.
PUBG Mobile: What If It Comes Back?
However, PUBG Mobile making its way back to India is bad news for many people. The biggest flipside to this is that the other game developers who are fighting to secure the top spot in India will instantly lose. This is simply because PUBG had more than 50 million active users in India. What this indicates is that there are still millions who will stay loyal to the game and start playing it right away.
Moreover, it just does not end there. PUBG Mobile quite literally created a strong esports scene in India. Professional players will get back to playing the game. Moreover, PUBG Mobile will dominate the Indian esports scene once again. Besides, YouTubers will start streaming content based on the game once again. It will hardly take the game a few hours to actively get back once the ban gets revoked. Now, this is not good news for Indian game developers.
Besides, this would also make things difficult for the upcoming FAU-G game. Bengaluru-based developer nCore Games who are expected to release their own version of a multiplayer combat game called FAU-G will instantly lose all the hype. Additionally, the company has invested a lot in the game by taking Akshay Kumar by their side to endorse the game.
FAU-G has already received a ton of negative reviews after the PUBG ban. Most of the PUBG players have already stated that FAU-G will never replace the popular battle royale game. Another thing that came to light is that FAU-G will not have a battle royale mode upon launch. This immediately let a lot of people down. However, the only thing fueling the need for FAU-G is the ‘aatmanirbhar’ sentiment.
With all that being said, we certainly do hope that PUBG finds its way back to India. It was hands down the most popular game in the country and the ban getting revoked on the game will come as the best news in the Indian mobile gaming scene.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…