PUBG Mobile Could Return To India Soon
PUBG Mobile may come back to India as the game developers have struck a deal with Microsoft. The game was banned in the country back in September.
Highlights of the Story
- PUBG Mobile may come back to India
- The popular battle royale was banned in the country on September 4
- The game developers struck a deal with Microsoft
The fact that PUBG Mobile might actually have chance back into the Indian mobile gaming market is great news. If these rumors are true then, PUBG fans in India will definitely have an even better Diwali.
According to a report by a Techcrunch report, PUBG Mobile could actually make a comeback in India. Moreover, this comes after the game’s developers struck a deal with the American tech giant, Microsoft. Furthermore, this deal basically allows PUBG game developers to host the game on Microsoft’s servers.
Recently, Krafton who are the game’s creator and parent company to PUBG corporation recently made a deal with Microsoft. According to the deal, games made by Krafton or its subsidiaries, including PUBG Mobile, will be hosted on Microsoft Azure from now on.
Also read: How To Get Free UC In PUBG Mobile
Besides, the announcement of this collaboration comes a few days after Tencent Games who is the publisher and distributor of PUBG Mobile, terminated all of its operations and services in India. Before the popular game got banned, PUBG Mobile was actually hosted on Tencent Cloud.
PUBG stated that, “With privacy and data security being a top priority for KRAFTON, the company will be working with Microsoft to ensure personal data protection through Azure. Azure powers some of the biggest multiplayer games, featuring state-of-the-art security and the most comprehensive set of compliance offerings of any cloud service provider. The collaboration will ensure that privacy rights are respected and relevant software will be in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.”
Moreover, the report also goes on to say that PUBG has privately been in touch with some of the high-profile PUBG gamers in India. Besides, the company has apparently informed them of the possibility that the game might be back before 2020 ends. However, the company has not officially confirmed anything on this report.
PUBG Mobile: What If It Comes Back?
However, PUBG Mobile making its way back to India is bad news for many people. The biggest flipside to this is that the other game developers who are fighting to secure the top spot in India will instantly lose. This is simply because PUBG had more than 50 million active users in India. What this indicates is that there are still millions who will stay loyal to the game and start playing it right away.
Moreover, it just does not end there. PUBG Mobile quite literally created a strong esports scene in India. Professional players will get back to playing the game. Moreover, PUBG Mobile will dominate the Indian esports scene once again. Besides, YouTubers will start streaming content based on the game once again. It will hardly take the game a few hours to actively get back once the ban gets revoked. Now, this is not good news for Indian game developers.
Besides, this would also make things difficult for the upcoming FAU-G game. Bengaluru-based developer nCore Games who are expected to release their own version of a multiplayer combat game called FAU-G will instantly lose all the hype. Additionally, the company has invested a lot in the game by taking Akshay Kumar by their side to endorse the game.
FAU-G has already received a ton of negative reviews after the PUBG ban. Most of the PUBG players have already stated that FAU-G will never replace the popular battle royale game. Another thing that came to light is that FAU-G will not have a battle royale mode upon launch. This immediately let a lot of people down. However, the only thing fueling the need for FAU-G is the ‘aatmanirbhar’ sentiment.
With all that being said, we certainly do hope that PUBG finds its way back to India. It was hands down the most popular game in the country and the ban getting revoked on the game will come as the best news in the Indian mobile gaming scene.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…