Refurbished Smartphones Market Enjoys A Boost, Thanks To Online Classes
The New Normal, as we know it, has changed the way the world works. We have been made to form habits that help us perform our day to day tasks without stepping out of our homes. The concept of working from home is one new habit a major part of the world’s workforce is doing every day. That’s not the only notable habit the COVID-19 pandemic has forced on to us. Online classes have taken the forefront in the education sector throughout the world.
As the nation shut down in March 2020, school-goers from various backgrounds in India were locked in their homes. Classes started taking place over the web. This presented most of the parents with a new challenge. Finding devices for their kids that support digital education and can help in online classes. Enter refurbished phones. A refurbished phone is a device that works like any new phone. And the best part, the prices are much lower than buying a new phone.
Due to the slashed prices, parents feel it’s judicious to purchase refurbished mobile phones for their kids. These are phones bought with the intention of having them used only for internet connection. Subsequently, it came as no surprise when we found out the online classes were one of the major reasons for the growth of the refurbished smartphones market over the past few months.
The Co-founder and CEO at Cashify, Mandeep Manocha, remarks about this impact that online classes have left on the refurbished mobiles market. Check out the full piece on The Indian Express.
- In the past few years, we have seen a lot of people complaining about how there is nothing new to see in the iPhones launching every year. However, this is the biggest reason for our excitement today because we now have the brand new Apple iPhone 12 straight from the Unicorn, an Apple Premium Reseller.…
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.