Refurbished Smartphones Market Enjoys A Boost, Thanks To Online Classes
The New Normal, as we know it, has changed the way the world works. We have been made to form habits that help us perform our day to day tasks without stepping out of our homes. The concept of working from home is one new habit a major part of the world’s workforce is doing every day. That’s not the only notable habit the COVID-19 pandemic has forced on to us. Online classes have taken the forefront in the education sector throughout the world.
As the nation shut down in March 2020, school-goers from various backgrounds in India were locked in their homes. Classes started taking place over the web. This presented most of the parents with a new challenge. Finding devices for their kids that support digital education and can help in online classes. Enter refurbished phones. A refurbished phone is a device that works like any new phone. And the best part, the prices are much lower than buying a new phone.
Due to the slashed prices, parents feel it’s judicious to purchase refurbished mobile phones for their kids. These are phones bought with the intention of having them used only for internet connection. Subsequently, it came as no surprise when we found out the online classes were one of the major reasons for the growth of the refurbished smartphones market over the past few months.
The Co-founder and CEO at Cashify, Mandeep Manocha, remarks about this impact that online classes have left on the refurbished mobiles market. Check out the full piece on The Indian Express.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.