Report: iPhone 13 Could Feature A 1TB Storage Option
The iPhone 13 series of smartphones might come with a 1TB internal storage option. Tipster Jon Prosser has revealed quite a few interesting things about the upcoming series.
Highlights of the Story
- iPhone 13 series might come with a 1TB storage option
- The iPhone 13 series models might come with 120Hz ProMotion displays
- The notch design on the models might be tweaked as well
For the first time in years, Apple has finally gotten rid of the 64GB base variant. The company started this with the iPhone 12 Pro series as they come with a 128GB base internal storage option now. 64GB is actually not really enough in the contemporary world. Moreover, a non-expandable device like the Apple requires a good amount of onboard storage. It is great to see that the company has now started coming up with higher storage capacities.
Recently, noted tipster Jon Prosser has revealed that the upcoming iPhone 13 series device will come with a 1TB storage variant. One thing to note is that the high-end Apple iPhones actually come with a non-expandable 512GB storage. Now, as mentioned earlier, this is not expandable like in Android flagships. So, this pushes Apple fans to go for a higher storage variant. However, if the base variant starts from 128GB, it is quite convenient for Apple users to not be too confused and just go for it.
There is a big chance that the regular iPhone 13 models might follow the same pattern. If the standard iPhone 13 series models ditch the 64GB variant like the premium iPhone 12 Pro series, it will be great news. This indicates that while the standard models will start from 128GB of internal storage, the Pro models will start from 256GB.
The iPhone 13 series of models will also reportedly come with 120Hz ProMotion display. However, this is just a rumor and it may or may not be true. Moreover, this is not even confirmed by the company or an inside source. This may be a feature on the upcoming series as it was included in the iPhone 12 series. However, these are just assumptions and it is hard to say anything at this moment.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Specs Leak
Furthermore, the notch design of the Apple iPhone may be tweaked. This is something that Apple fans have been complaining about for years now. It is something that compromises with the overall look of the device. With notches getting smaller and smaller each day on modern day devices, it is high time that Apple comes up with a small or notch-less design.
The iPhone 12 series of models have been a massive hit this year. Hopefully, the iPhone 13 series of smartphones will be equally or more incredible and take it a step further.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.