Samsung Launches Galaxy Tab Active 3 In Europe
Samsung has announced the Galaxy Active 3 tablet with a rugged design. The tablet comes with MIL-STD-810H certification and S-pen support as well.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Active 3 is powered by the Samsung Exynos 9810 SoC
- The rugged tablet comes with a single 13MP rear camera
- Samsung Galaxy Active 3 packs a 5050mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 features an 8.0-inch WXGA display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels. Additionally, the rugged tablet runs on Android 10 with the company skin on top.
On the processor front, the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 is powered by the Samsung Exynos 9810 processor. The chipset is paired with the Mali G72MP18 GPU for graphical processing. Additionally, the tablet comes with 4GB of RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage. The internal storage is also expandable via a microSD card slot.
The tablet also comes with a rugged design as it features the MIL-STD-810H certification. This allows the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 to withstand extreme environmental or drop conditions. Additionally, the rugged tablet also comes with an IP68 rated making it water and dust resistant. The tablet also comes with S Pen support which is IP68 rated as well.
Also read: Mi TV Lux 82-Inch, 82-Inch Pro Launched
When it comes to cameras, the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 comes with a single 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. On the front, the tablet features a single 5-megapixel selfie shooter. The tablet is also optimized for barcode scanning for ease of inventory management. Furthermore, we can also see NFC support with EMV Level 1 for payment on the tablet.
Lastly, the rugged tablet packs a 5050mAh battery which user-replaceable as well. There is an USB Type-C port for charging as well.
Price And Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 price has been set at EUR 477. This amount approximately converts to Rs. 40,900 in India.
When it comes to the availability details of the tablet, extensive details are not known. However, the tablet will come in a black color and will be available in selective European and Asian markets. Sadly, that is all that is known of the price and availability of the tablet.
This Samsung tablet definitely is targeted at B2B customers with its rugged design. Furthermore, the tablet is for those who want a great media experience along with protection from accidental falls.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…