Top 5 Wireless Neckband Style Bluetooth Headphones You Can Buy In 2021
The headphone jack is long gone from flagship devices, now the mid-range devices and even some of the budget devices have started to exclude the headphone jack. With no other option left to pair your earphones, Bluetooth wireless headsets are the only option left. With True Wireless Earbuds and neckband style earphones, the latter ones are preferred over others because of comfort and better battery life. So, to make things easy, here are the best Neckband style wireless earbuds available in India.
Highlights of the Story
- These days majority of Flagship Smartphones don’t have a headphone jack, even mid-range devices have started to exclude the 3.5mm audio jack.
- Wireless neckbands headphones are popular and more comfortable than True Wireless Earbuds
- Here are the best Neckband Style Wireless Headphones.
Smartphone manufacturers seem to have started excluding the headphone jack in upper mid-ranger and flagships. There are only two options left to the users, one to use a USB Type-C headphone or a wireless headphone. The USB Type-C headphones aren’t cheap and aren’t sold everywhere. Therefore, the only choice left is to get wireless headphones that connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
Also Read: Top Music Streaming Apps For iOS And Android
We found that people tend to like neckband type wireless headphones more as they are comfortable, have better battery life, and safe to use as they don’t fall off. TWS has a disadvantage in that they can get lost easily. Therefore, we can see that neckband type wireless headphones have more advantages over TWS. Here are the Top 5 neckband type wireless headphones you can buy right now.
1. Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Wireless
Pros: Excellent design, Excellent build quality, Awesome battery life
Cons: Costly, Treble is shrill sometimes
Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Wireless is based on Sennheiser’s Award-winning Momentum in-ear headphones. You can expect exceptional sound quality, dynamics, and superb vocal clarity. The neckband offers tight and controlled bass even at high volume levels.
The only thing that users dislike about these is that the Treble is shrill sometimes. The neckband offers around 10-11 hours of music playback which is pretty good. Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Wireless is priced at Rs. 14,990 but can be found cheaper depending on the retailer.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
2. Sony WI-C400
Pros: Premium looks, Decent battery life, easy to use, good sound signature
Cons: High latency compared to others
Sony WI-C400 looks great and has a minimalistic design. The sound quality is decent with good bass, nice mids, and loud audio. The microphone is pretty good too. The neckband has an awesome battery life of up to 16 hours of payback time. The downside of the neckband is that it is treble-heavy and has higher latency than others. Sony WI-C400 is priced for Rs.3990.
Also Read: Top 10 Bluetooth Earphones In India
3. OPPO Enco M31
Pros: Excellent sound quality, IPX5 rating, well priced, lightweight
Cons: Average microphone
Oppo has nailed it with the Enco M31. It has one of the best sound clarities in the price segment. The neckband uses single 9.2mm, full-range dynamic drivers, with PET titanium-plated composite diaphragms. The Enco M31 has a crisp and clean sound clarity.
The Oppo Enco M31 neckband earphones are very lightweight and comfortable. The build quality is good but the best thing is that the company managed to provide an IPX5 water resistance at this low-end price segment. The neckband has a battery backup of 12 hours when not using LDAC, and 8 hours with LDAC. The neckband is priced at Rs. 1999.
4. Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones
Pros: Budget price Lightweight, Strong bass, comfortable to wear
Cons: no AAC support, no water resistance rating, micro-USB
Mi Neckband is Xiaomi’s answer to the Realme Buds Wireless. The neckband is flexible and is made of plastic but the earbuds are metal. The neckband has a 120mAh battery which provides around eight hours of charge. The earphones use Bluetooth 5.0 for connectivity and you can charge it using a micro-USB port. The neckband is priced around Rs.1500-Rs.1600 which is a decent price for this but we recommend adding some more money and get the OPPO Enco M31.
5. OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z
Pros: Budget Price, Great Build Quality, Quick Switch feature, USB Type C
Cons: No aptX support, clarity is just decent
The Oneplus Bullets Wireless Z looks the same as the Oneplus Bullets Wireless 2 but comes at a one-third price. The Wireless Z features a single dynamic driver in each earpiece and supports SBC and AAC but doesn’t support the Qualcomm aptX Bluetooth codec. Also to unleash the maximum potential of the Wireless Z, one needs to pair it with an OnePlus device.
The earphones use Bluetooth 5.0 for connectivity and you can charge them using a USB-C port. The Bullets Wireless Z have a battery life of 20 hours on a single charge. The device is priced at Rs. 1999.
You can also consider other options like Realme Buds Wireless Pro, Skullcandy Jib Plus Wireless, or Boat Rockerz 295 v2. If you are going to buy the Realme Buds Wireless, we suggest waiting for some time as Realme Buds Wireless 2 will launch soon which will be a much better option.
Also Read: Top 5 Smartphones In 2020 With Best Cameras!
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…