Combining style and performance, the Vivo iQOO comes out as a true flagship of Vivo. Priced at Rs. 31,790, the phone will attract you with its looks but hold you with its attractive hardware.
Powered by potent recent processor along with a colorful display and battery, the phone can strike you as premium from the start. When you use the camera, it will make you feel that you hold a premium all-rounder in your hand. Which is kind of true – the Vivo iQOO is a decent all-rounder meant for the premium power-seekers.
Vivo iQOO is a flagship model of Vivo. It has a few pros and cons:
- The phone has a delightful metal-glass design which looks aggressively premium.
- The Full HD+ AMOLED display of the phone is a beauty and can provide an immersive experience.
- It comes with a snappy in-display fingerprint scanner.
- Powered with the Snapdragon 855, the phone is a blazing-fast phone with capable strength to deal with high-end games.
- The battery of the phone is long-lasting and can keep chugging for an entire day.
- The phone has three cameras on its rear which can click high-definition photos without a problem.
- Vivo iQOO can look a bit aggressive as per design
- It does not charge as fast as its fast-charging competitors.
Overall, Vivo iQOO is true flagship, fitted with high-end hardware. If you are a Vivo fan or dream of owning a premium phone at a cheaper rate, then this phone can be your perfect match.
Vivo iQOO comes with a brilliant style and pairs it with efficient hardware making the phone a premium all-rounder.
Vivo iQOO comes with a 6.41-inch Full HD+AMOLED screen which a 19:5:9 aspect ratio. It has a water-drop notch, and minimal bezels give a whopping 91.7% screen size. The AMOLED screen makes its colors pop out, and the darker sections of the phone remain dark and punchy. Overall, the phone has the potential to offer an immersive display with its bright colors. The contrast is high as well. Plus, the phone arrives with an in-display fingerprint scanner which works blazing-fast.
Visually, the Vivo iQOO is satisfying. It is smooth to touch and has very less friction coefficient on the screen going less than 0.1. Which means you will get a silky touch when you use the phone. The middle frame is quite thin, and there is a sharp design that defines the phone. It is a kind of cyber-tech design which is beautiful and has an aggressive signature to it. The dark body also has a shine which reflects the light making it look quite premium. The power button has a distinct color, which is quite eye-catching. As for the rear panel, the fuselage is almost perfect. THe phone has a rounded design which makes it quite grippy. The phone uses both metal and glass to keep it both premium and sturdy. At the bottom, it hosts a USB Type-C port too.
The Vivo iQOO arrives with the recent and one of the most potent Snapdragon chipsets, Qualcomm 855. It has upgraded to Kryo 485 and now, the performance and efficiency have been enhanced. Single-core performance has improved by 45%. Even the GPU has been updated to Adreno 640, delivering a 20% GPU stat. Gaming performance can be brilliant on this phone. It can run high-end games without any problem or lag. Plus, the phone uses liquid-cooled heat pipe – an attachment commonly used in regular PCs so that the heat can be dissipated fast. The phone remains cool even while gaming for a long time. App switching and multitasking is lag-free too.
The Vivo iQOO has come with a triple camera on its back – a 12MP primary camera, a 13-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera and a supporting 2MP camera for depth sensing. On the font, it has a 12MP camera, with ‘beauty camera’ function as well. The phone has AI integration, which selects the scenes quite accurately too. The phone performs well and can click decent photos in sufficient light conditions. The camera coordinates with each other well, and so, you get capable shots with sufficient light too. Night shooting is quite good as well with fantastic richness of details getting captured without much grain. Regarding portrait mode, due to the presence of a supporting depth camera, the phone can get you beautiful bokeh.
The Vivo iQOO holds a 4000 mAh battery which can keep the phone chugging for quite some time. It is a large battery, and with moderate use like playing a few games, streaming music and videos found that the phone was able to keep chugging for one entire day. Plus, the phone comes with ultra-fast charging with the Vivo Super Flash Charge. It can get to 61% from 0 within 30 minutes – which is quite excellent. However, other phones can get to 85% within that time frame.
Vivo iQOO offers you an incredible feeling. It gives you an excellent performance that is capable of gaming, and on top of that, the cameras are beauty as well. It has an aggressive design suitable for most gamers out there. Overall, the company believes that both performance and camera can be used in coordination to be the best, and it chooses that philosophy to work with the Vivo iQOO. It becomes a grand success.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Back Camera2 MP
- Front Camera12 MP
- Thickness0.33 inches
- Height6.21 inches
- Weight180 g
- ColorSamurai Black
- ColorOptic Blue, Lava Orange, Samurai Black
- Width2.96 inches
- Display TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.41 inches
- Display TypeAMOLED
- Pixel Density402 ppi
- Display Size6.25 inch to 6.5 inch
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Screen to Body Ratio85.10%
- CPUOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 3x2.41 GHz Kryo 485 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- RAM12 GB RAM
- GPUAdreno 640
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) Funtouch 9
- Expandable MemoryNo
- Storage128 GB
- RAM/Internal Storage256 GB, 8/12 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6/8/12 GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Autofocusdual pixel PDAF
- Triple Camera12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55, 1.4 micron13 MP (ultrawide)2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Back Camera Video2160p30fps, 1080p30fps
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Single Camera12 MP
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Audio Features32-bit/192kHz audioActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity3800 mAh to 4000 mAh
- Battery Capacity4000 mAh
- ChargingFast battery charging 44W (50% in 15 min, 100% in 45 min)Fast battery charging 22.5W - 6/128 GB version
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- USBType-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Network SupportGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, March
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, March
- If you are an android user and want to connect and share some files urgently with your MacOS system but do not know how to do that? Then here in this article, we are going to discuss one of the best ways to connect your Android smartphone to the MacOS system. Make sure you follow this guide till the end to be able to share files between your macOS system and Android smartphone.
- In India new smartphones are launched every month from different brands to keep up with the trend, the months of February to April are the most active in general. However, the month of March hasn’t seen too many smartphone launches and there are 5 main brands that have launched their latest smartphones in India.
- Best Smartphones To Capture Beautiful SelfiesThu, 2 Apr'20With TikTok and other apps introduced, the world has seen a major shift in people choosing a new smartphone, people now tend to buy smartphones with a good selfie camera and even make it their priority. Choosing a good selfie camera smartphone can become difficult for many, and here we do compile a list of the Best Smartphones with the Best Selfie Cameras.
- Smartphones these days are not the same as they were a couple of years ago, they’ve evolved into fully-fledged entertainment systems. Some of the new smartphones in the market also come with support for Dolby Atmos and have HiFi Quad DAC setup, something which was earlier limited to dedicated Audio Setups.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Tips And TricksTue, 31 Mar'20The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is a feature-packed smartphone directly coming down from the house of Samsung. Its runs on OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10, and packs in a lot of great features that a general consumer doesn’t know about unless he dives deep into all the settings. To lift off all these hidden menus and options, here are a few Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Tips and Tricks for you to know about.
- How To Set Any Video As Lock Screen Wallpaper On iPhoneTue, 31 Mar'20Bored of using Still Wallpapers on your iOS Device? Want to use a Video as a Live Wallpaper for your device’s lock screen?, We do have a solution. iPhone allows us to use Live Photos as Wallpapers, so converting Videos to Live Photos and then using it as Live Wallpaper solves the problem.
- Are you trying very hard to find a good android based application with the help of which you can play every kind of video and music file? Here in this article, we are going to discuss everything about such five best applications.
- Best Apps To Choose Custom Ringtones For Apple iPhoneTue, 31 Mar'20Are you bored of all the default ringtones that you get pre-installed with your iPhone and are trying to find some new and unique ringtones that can be customized? If you said yes, then here in this article, we are going to talk about various such applications that can help you in providing the best custom ringtones for your Apple iPhone.
- With each passing day, online streaming providers including Netflix. Prime Videos and Hotstar is getting more popular. These internet content providers make it extremely easy to stream content on portable devices including smartphones. New smartphones such as the OnePlus 7 Pro, iPhone 11 and the Samsung Galaxy S20 now support HDR Displays that can really improve the quality of content delivery for the supported content.
- Best Smartphones with 8GB RAMFri, 27 Mar'20RAM is an important and integral component of a smartphone, it has generally been in our minds that having more RAM makes a smartphone faster, we don’t deny it but it’s not true completely. Having more RAM in a smartphone makes app loading times faster, and enables a smoother overall smartphone experience. And here is the list of the few best smartphones with 8GB RAM in India.
Discover Phones Best For You
- 7.9spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A30₹14,799Add to compare
- 7.5spec scoreSamsung Galaxy M30₹22,448Add to compare
- 7.5spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A20₹11,490Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreVivo X20 PlusAdd to compare
- 8.4spec scoreAsus ROG Phone ZS600KLAdd to compare
- 8.4spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S10₹22,416Add to compare
- 8.1spec scoreVivo X21₹20,449Add to compare
- 8.2spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S10E₹49,600Add to compare
- 8.2spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S10 Plus₹113,900Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Black Shark 3Add to compare
- 8spec scoreOPPO Find X2Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreRealme 6₹12,999Add to compare
- 6.8spec scoreOPPO Reno3 Pro₹29,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme X50 Pro 5G₹37,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S20 Ultra₹92,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro MaxAdd to compare
- 7.8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro₹12,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme 6 Pro₹16,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S20₹66,999Add to compare